Dabei seit: 07.12.2007
| AGEOD's American Civil War Patch 1.16a
The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version.
• Latest Game Engine (120413)
◦ Fixed: Ledger no longer closes with <right-click>
◦ Fixed: Transports carrying large troop formations were pillaging ocean regions
◦ Fixed: ''Looping'' patrol orders that plot the starting region as the ending region now properly move
◦ Fixed: A 'stealthy unit' [undetected] cannot totally block gains in MC. A ratio of Patrol factors is used, with some MC gained by a large force on the last day of a turn.
◦ Fixed: Erroneous logic for Militia movement outside home area
• 1862 East & 1862 West Campaigns:
◦ Removed event-driven upgrades from 12lb Artillery to 20lb Artillery
• Models and Units:
◦ All states in the Western regions that have Artillery in the Unit build pool, but lack WSU producing regions at start of April 1861 [MS, TX, AR, MO and KS] now have Alternate Areas defined for unit build [the KS 6lb was omitted before, and the change log was unclear about the Areas affected.]
◦ Added Camden, VA (Burkeville) to the “Close to Richmond” area
◦ Added latest parameters for “blended movement rates” on roads. [in \Settings\GameLogic.opt]
More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.