Additional Playtester Credits: Michael Motzkus, Peter Fisla
* = Corrections
+ = Additions/Improvements
9 Mar 12
+ Improved AI facing choices (while maintaining FOW).
+ Added weapons system info to “mouse over” tool tip on the Unit Movement Form for units in upper left selection box.
+ Added codes in Maneuver Groups Form to show why units aren't considered part of a group when they “should be”.
* Corrected a problem where “keep detachments with maneuver group” was not always being applied properly.
* Corrected problem where movement orders weren't always being added after right-clicking on a unit and issuing load/unload commands.
6 Mar 12
* When a Maneuver Group is removed, all sub-units have their movement paths cleared of all orders.
+ Added “facing arrow” option: <Alt + F> or Main Menu | Display | Unit Display or Preferences | Unit Colors. Bright red: hull, dark red: turret. One set for each firing group.
+ Adjusted auto-run to apply to human vs. AI games as well as AI vs. AI. Settings made on AI settings form and Combat report now applied to the “session”, not as permanent “preferences”.
27 Feb 12
* Revamped Reinforcement placement and initial AI movement routines. Now include reminder form at start of turn and more info in S-1 staff officer screen. Added “NEW!” before unit name. NOTE: new reinforcements have zero command delay during the orders phase when they enter the game (both AI and human players).
* Corrected a maneuver group issue where units would potentially stop moving when Player 1's TFHQ was selected as the group's parent.
14 Feb 12
* Corrected reported DF range value in combat phase - wasn't including altitude (though calcs accounted for it).
+ Updated Air/CAS mission status reporting in MOE report.
11 Feb 12
* Corrected composite mode check box being reset in 2-player games. Now the same setting is used for both players.
* Corrected potential situations where units could overload carrier limits as passengers.
* Improved the map display of areas/objectives to update from user actions.
+ Detachments are now automatically part of any composite group they were spawned from, no longer need to have the setting on.
+ Adjusted Order Mode/Buttons and Menu Options enabling/disabling to be more aware of current orders mode.
+ Adjusted implementation of “HQ Stay Behind Formation” SOP settings so that it does not include loaded units.
+ Added option to display sequence number on Maneuver Group objective locs shown on map (1 is first, 2 is second, etc.).
2 Feb 12
* LOS Resolution wasn't being displayed properly on Main Form.
* Fixed “Enter Player Turn/Password Form” Quit button.
* Fixed “too much info” being shown about enemy force on “New Scenario” Checklist Form (was showing #units, etc. instead of just VP's).
* Corrected “strange” values in Level 6 combat reports for values that should have been shown as zero/not used.
+ Two-player games now always asks to save at end of each turn (and has a reminder for PbeM games).
+ All preference settings are now GLOBAL (they apply to all scenarios loaded).
31 Jan 12
+ Added descriptions for wrecks listing what systems they were.
+ Added a filter to automatically remove extraneous on-hand ammunition quantities.
26 Jan 12
* Corrected “Floating Point” error is Staff Officers screen when showing Status Report description/information text at bottom of form under very specific situations.
* Corrected Call For IF Form “Has Mission” column to show if unit has any mission still in the FDC queue (was only showing if the target was active/valid). Also adjusted the ammo selection form to be IF-specific.
+ Moved “Unit Display Type” panel to be adjacent to the “Turn” command button group on the Main Form so it is always visible.
+ Added additional firing information when setting gun/ammo and facing info from Unit Information Form (Firing Groups Tab).
+ Disabled turret setting on Unit Info Form / Firing Groups Tab for systems without a turret (setting it had no effect).
23 Jan 12
+ Combat Reporting settings added to Preferences Form.
+ Added Ctrl+C to toggle Composite Unit Mode
20 Jan 12
* Showing the About Box no longer disables the main form force tree.
* Zooming-in no longer erases “hot unit” movement path (if it is displayed).
* Corrected an issue with composite units when HQ killed, units was reverting to TF HQ control.
17 Jan 12
* Corrected combat reporting Hit Qty display to account for the combat fidelity multiplier setting (where the hit/miss result of one round is automatically applied to other rounds to save time). Kill/damage results were displayed correctly since they are always evaluated one at a time.
* Fixed an error in fatigue calculations - modification for low time elapsed since scenario start.
* Corrected “Used IR Flag” check mark on Unit Info form.
* Destroyed units no longer selectable from force tree.
* “Ceased firing” combat report message now FOW-sensitive.
* Corrected FOW issue where some buildings/Permanent IP's weren't being shown as “known”.
+ Added “Exit IP” command to movement orders form, so don't have to go to Unit Information form.
+ Extraneous Cancel button removed from SOP and DF Targeting Results Forms.
12 Jan 11
* Blocked ability to go into a different orders mode when already in one (can't be in two at the same time!).
* Blank map display was sometimes drawing projected unit positions (shown when player log-in form was visible).
* DF “target this loc” now no longer displays units that are not sighted by the current “hot unit” (was showing non-sighted units in their last-known positions).
+ Made the “Cancel” button more “operation aware” so it can't be clicked accidentally in the middle of giving some types of orders.
+ Updated Victory Conditions - including making the end-game form more informative, and adding a tool-tip hint when the mouse is placed over the indication on the main form.
+ When issuing unit movement orders, if a user “un-selects” the focus/hot unit on the firm, another automatically replaces it.
9 Jan 11
* Blocked editing from the Terrain/TEC Link Info Form in the main module.
6 Jan 11
+ Added SOP option not to fire small arms at buttoned-up armored targets for suppression purposes when no reasonable kill probability exists (<1%).
+ Reworded artillery mission form info box to be more descriptive on lower expert levels.
* Corrected Unit Detail Info “Vehicles hang-back” and “Clear buildings room-by-room” checkbox tool tips.
5 Jan 11
+ Consolidated progress bars onto main form.
+ No longer show Password/Player box at start of turns for single-player games.
+ Added “Don't show again” option for save game dialog that appears at the end of each player's turn (in 2-player games).
3 Jan 11
* Fixed access error when selecting "Main Menu | Reports | Show Terrain/TEC Links" when a geomorphic map was loaded.
* When opening the Scenario Selection box to load a new game, the current game is temporarily saved and then reloaded if cancel is selected (no new scenario is chosen to be loaded).
2 Jan 12
* Fixed "Domain" error in Sandbox utility when target was an aircraft.
+ Added "Always Use Nation Table Colors" preference for unit symbols (Preferences | Unit Colors). When selected, this overrides symbol colors set in the scenario.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.