v1.06 – December 29, 2011
• Fixed several issues with the Sultan’s extensive quest “The False Chroniclers”. I accidentally changed parts V and VI to occur at Northburgh’s island instead of Al Zahir’s. Likewise, part VI I used the wrong XML variables so no items were being requested for delivery. Now the proper 3 items are being requested, which were rewards from part V.
• Fixed more grammar issues in quest texts such as “Oriental Delicatessen” and “Noble Captivity”.
v1.05 – December 28, 2011
• Added a line to the Coal Mine construction menu tooltip to clarify its output, “Double the output of Charcoal Burner’s Huts.”
• Added extra lines to all construction menu tooltips for production chain buildings that use Coal. Now Coal Mines are also listed (with usage percent’s) along with Charcoal Burner’s Huts with an “or” between them to signify either works.
• The item “Glass Phials” (GUID 8302) has been reassigned from Northburgh’s item pools (both GUID 500619 and 500845) to Al Zahir’s (both GUID 500621 and 500846), since it boosts an Oriental Good. This fixes my change from version 1.04.
• Added the “Construction Plan for a Cannon Foundry” to Hakim’s Invention item pool (GUID 500531) for Patrician level, since the “War Machines Workshop” was there also, so they both might as well be available.
• Giovanni’s Venice quest “The Fake Buyer” was marked as a “Continuous” quest, so even after you finished the trade race, the quest wouldn’t end. I’ve fixed this.
• Helena’s quest “Route Security” text changed to refer to generic Ships, not Corsairs, since you sink Warships, not Corsair Ships.
• The title “The Looting Expert” was given by two different achievements. I’ve removed the title award from the “The Box of Tricks” achievement and left it on the harder and more encompassing “Full Treasuries” achievement.
• Fixed the News text “Plague Vanquished in PLAYERNAME” to read “Plague Vanquished in CITYNAME”. Also fixed the Plague Outbreak message that had the same issue. And improved the vanquished text to say the player name and player city instead of just the player city name.
• The AI Giovanni’s short name was “The Trader Giovanni” but I’ve renamed him to simply “Giovanni” since this is the format the other AI players use.
• Changed the “We Have no Time to Lose!” achievement text to indicate the 7 hours are “real-world” hours, not in-game hours. This will help some players to realize fast-forward is smart to use.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.