- New free-build mode control panel. This allows you to do the following:
- Launch an attack/siege from a list against your castle
- Set the in-game difficulty (mostly for the sake of estate food consumption rates)
- Give yourself gold
- Activate and set the evil-ness of random events
- Wall attachments (such as stairs) are no longer limited to their attachment points. This allows you to slide them along wall edges. This also affects hoardings, burning logs and braziers.
- You can now press the N key to jump to notifications (enemy attacks, etc) currently taking place.
- Fixed the bug where players were unable to attack ruins and other structures.
- Fixed a bug where the "King" contributed to the population.
- Some tweaks to multiplayer so that the game shouldn’t lag as much for everyone when a slow computer is in the game. We are continuing to try to fix MP syncing issues especially in games with 3 or more players.
- A new free-build mode map (“Threefish River”) has been added.
- The crash which occurred after loading a map or save and then exiting the game has been fixed.
- A crash has been fixed when playing military mission 11 (“A Glimmer of Hope”) and using the trebuchet to fire at a tower.
- Deletion & repair now requires a mouse click, rather than just the mouse button to be held down.
- Fixed a bug where blood and sparks particles were attached to troops.
- Trees now sway in the wind.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.