* AI will no longer produce too little supply.
* Surrender bug fixed against human opponents.
* Shroud active in history mode.
* Production issue with leftovers fixed.
* Bridge raw cost check issue fixed.
* A few other minor issues fixed.
* Truck production cost lowered from 1000 to 750. Also raw use from 5 to 4.
* Train raw cost up from 10 to 20.
* Cavalry production cost up from 200 to 300.
* 2 world options added to random game setup screen
* Raw mine levels II and III are less productive now to make Raw a little scarcer.
* Regime colorization bug fixed
* Fuel issue with moving unit with lots of different fuel users solved and fixed
* Crash on surrender fixed
* OOB window bug fixed
* Clicking ‘New’ in editor crash fixed
* Immediate load of prehex sprites in editor now
* Sound directory opens correctly again when selecting sound fx for sftypes
* Allied AI retreat bug fixed
o Cavalry SFType added. It could prove useful in low tech scenarios to get some
offensive and mobile power (also requires no raw!). Basically it attacks 2.5 times
better as regular infantry versus soft targets but is two times as expensive, also it’s
more mobile then “horse”.
o AI- setting has been added (it gives -25% production to AI and stops it combat and
move bonus in generic.at2-based scenarios)
Fixes & Fine tuning:
o Production graphic bug is fixed
o Build window list clicking could be slow => speed improved.
o Fixed bug in editor where you could not always remove height from map
o Air exploit fixed where you could make air move with CV even if way more air
then CV carrier power and they would not expend fuel.
o Reduced naval fuel use quite a lot... move / 2 , attack / 4
o When clicking export log files in editor it now also exports a rulevar text
o 'b' shortkey for artillery attack now also works when targeting an enemy fleet on
o Train sound uses train sound now
o Kamikazes hit-points when attacked by artillery fixed
o carrier fighter III research now has correct picture
o execsetmovematrix added
o checkroadtype, checkbridgetype, checkrivertype added
Scenario Design New Option:
o Overlays are now permanent. Landscapes, roadtypes and rivertypes can be set to
transparent. in a started game the overlay is drawn first and then all hex graphics
are drawn. in editor you can use '1' shortkey to cycle through 3 different
viewmodes (draw first, draw transparent last), (draw first only), (draw transparent
only). Keep in mind that using an overlaymap can eat a lot of system memory
resources when you use a large picture!
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.