New Features and Rule Changes
1. Improved the speed of unit movement across the map.
2. Sped up the opening and closing of windows.
3. Sped up combat by reducing the amount of sound files playing at the same time
during the combat.
4. Units that are selected on the right unit bar when a battle begins remain selected at the
end of the battle.
5. Reduced effectiveness of flak by 75% against planes flying fighter missions (fighters
and fighter bombers).
6. Changed the way aircraft are allocated to ground support missions. Less aircraft will
be added to the battle if the pre-combat odds are heavily in the side’s favor.
7. Added arrival messages in the event log for support units.
8. Added a message when a delayed air group arrives to the National Reserve.
· Bug Fixes
1. Revised and improved mouse handling performance.
2. Fixed a bug preventing proper aircraft repair for air groups in the national reserve.
3. Prevent disruption on turn 1 from going negative on some ground elements. Also,
negative disruption, if it occurs, is removed during the logistics phase. Now prevent
empty elements in units getting disrupted on the first turn, which could cause
4. Fixed a problem where units bombed can get more disrupted elements than the
amount of ready elements in the unit.
5. Fixed a crash bug caused by pilot training.
6. Undo now correctly restores attached support unit data.
7. Fixed some hexes that were being considered heavy urban for some purposes (Minsk
8. Fixed rail in Imatra.
9. Fixed a crash bug when trying to build Soviet units without enough admin points.
10. Now clear the movement path when the Esc is pressed.
11. Fixed a problem with the undo button being active when an undo is ordered.
12. Fixed a bug that in unusual circumstances allowed AI units to beam behind enemy
13. In Multiplayer, changed the code to ignore the case of a username when determining
who is the 'current player'.
14. Fixed a bug with Formation Inventory not displayed correctly if sorting on Unit tab in
Commander’s Report is enabled.
15. Fixed a bug with setting refit for individual units in Commander's Report not working
when sorting is enabled.
16. Fixed possible unit name text overflow on the right panel.
17. Fixed so that when a factory is moved cities without empty slots no longer are shown
in green on the map.
18. Strategic movement values are displayed when moving a factory.
19. The DektopIcon is now loaded on the start of a game.
20. Fixed a bug where disbanded support units were not sending their ground elements to
· Data and Scenario Changes
1. The 75mm Cannon (0053) in the device data base was misidentified as an air-to-air
2. The 85mm S-53 gun (0581) was built as a heavy gun instead of a medium.
3. In Road to Smolensk and Road to Moscow scenarios, fixed the problem with 4PG
units starting with no supplies, fuel or ammo.
4. Changes to 1942 Campaign & Operation Blue scenario
* Corrected Axis minor countries not having support units in the air bases
* Corrected some missing Axis support units
* Added the German 17th and 167th Infantry Divisions to the arrival list
* Added Theodore Artillery units
* Added V Corps and LVII Panzer Corps (HQ only) to Army Group South
* Froze several Soviet Armies for several turns until they were released historically
* Army Group South units had their supply, ammunition, and fuel levels boosted to
5. In the 1943 Campaign, corrected Axis minor countries not having support units in the
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.