* Cover of Dusk will now be removed if a soldier switches to frenzy stance.
* Cover of Dusk should no longer affect characters that have Distraction running.
* Cursed by Hell should be more reliable now.
* Chill Rank 6 can now trigger Set's Pestilence, as intended.
* Huntin Hawk should now properly go on cooldown.
* Reduced the proc rate of the Shred Armor feat.
* Exhausting Traps will now refresh the duration on any running debuffs in PvP, while keeping the same mechanic with one debuff per Ranger in PvE.
* Rebalanced all ranger combos, lowering damage on most combo lines. The combos should now also properly reward those who get the upper and lower attack bonuses.
* All one step combos have had their damage rebalanced.
* Significantly increased the AA XP gain for killing Tier two and Tier three raid bosses.
* It is now possible to choose between Normal or Epic mode when going back to Tarantia Commons using the ladder.
Den of the Crowmen
* The Royal Hatchling will now drop loot in Trial of the Godslayer mode.
* Reduced the radius of several large AoEs, increased the time between aura pulses, and increased enrage timers.
* Increased the time it takes before the second wave of enemies aggroes.
Enigmata of Yag
* Fixed an issue which caused the quest "Unraveling the Undone" to not update in Trial of the Godslayer mode.
* Fixed an issue which caused the "Sanguinary Guardians" to not despawn correctly.
* Reduced the health of trash mobs.
* Grim Demonic Lancers should now properly despawn after a wipe.
* Reduced the chance of Thoth-Amon spawning hazards on trash pulls significantly.
* Made the trash slightly more vulnerable to melee attacks.
* Renamed certain spells in the tier 3 crafting encounter.
* The target of "Set's Curse" will no longer be teleported for the "Mark of Acheron" event.
* Arbanus : Blood Draw cast time has been increased by 1 second.
* Favored of Louhi : Unholy retribution proc rates have been adjusted.
* The Hollow Knight will no longer target pets
* Shawabti in Thoth-Amon's Stronghold now sells a very rare shard in exchange for simple relics.
* The Keeper of Artifacts
o The singing swords will now despawn after killing the boss.
o Reduced the HP of The Keeper and the Hollow Knight.
o Made it less likely for the same type of artifact to arrive two times in a row.
o Increased the damage of Bore.
o Decreased the DPS of Searing Armor, Searing Heat, and Blaze.
o Demolish now ignores line of sight.
o The Hollow Knight should now correctly display target's target.
o Hollow Knight's target now receives a stamina regen buff if the target can't use stamina potions.
o Increased the Singing Sword melee vulnerability.
o Fixed a bug which caused the Demolish particles to not be visible.
o Reduced the power of Demolish.
o Fixed an issue that prevented The Keeper of Artifacts from summoning his artifacts.
o Acheronian Soul is now immune to fear and charm.
o Adjusted the health and resists of the Acheronian Soul.
o Reduced the health of Thoth-Amon.
o Decreased the spawn rate of the adds.
o Reduced the amount of adds players need to take down to trigger the next phase.
o Thoth-Amon is now slightly more vulnerable to melee attacks.
o Added particle effects to better visualize the next phase triggering.
o Added particle effects to better visualize where the adds spawn.
o Reduced the range of the adds spells.
o Thoth-Amon will now teleport to his target.
o Reduced the amount of pressure plates in the encounter.
o Thoth-Amon now loses some health when you solve one of the puzzles.
o Fixed an issue which caused the puzzles in the Thoth-Amon encounter to not reset properly after a wipe.
* Corrected several issues with collision that could result in the player becoming stuck, and issues that were impeding gameplay.
* The Trader of Fortunes now offers Simple Trophy Receptacles in her shop.
* The Trader of Fortunes can now exchange for Marks of Acclaim as well.
* Increased the drop rate on all combo/spell books.
* Faction quests in Kara Korum and Paikang have had their amount of Mark of Acclaim tokens increased.
* The amount of faction gained from faction quests has been increased. Higher ranked quests will give even greater amounts.
* Chosain Province: "Neglected Duty" quest will now update after setting fire to the tents.
* Tarantia Commons: For the quest "The Tarantia Tea Party", all of the barrels should now be located on the Tarantia Commons side of the river.
* Players with Insurrection quests completed can now progress with RotG storyline quest ’Allied against the Darkness’.
* Brutish Jang's Iron Skin will now be removed by the Finely Honed ability.
* Readded command parameter expansions (%t for current target and %m for player name) to the following commands:
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.