Dabei seit: 07.12.2007
| Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge Patch 4.1.235
Game Issues Fixed:
* Give order, let run, pause and set end time of task to time now, start game again, crash.
* Crash caused by slip task code and how AI interacted with UI.
* HHour was not reset when player task type changed from Attack/Probe by adding waypoint using Shift click. Caused issues for the AI.
* There is a function to turn player Fire/Bombard tasks into defend tasks once they expire. Was doing this for all task types which could cause AI issues.
* Artillery unit causes crash if reattached or game left to run.
* Unable to Prime/UnPrime bridges when issuing orders to non Engineers, even if Engineers part of force.
* LOS issues when enemy gets within 3K.
* Player able to give Exit order to force when no Exit objectives, could cause crash.
* AI was attempting to send a message to player about a future plan it was abandoning, this caused crash as future plans don’t have all the data needed for a message.
* Player sets HHour for attack, AI was cribbing and bringing forward the HHour, which made it difficult to coordinate multiple attacks.
* Error in the Task Doctrine code causing issues for the AI.
* Error with Fixed Point Number Utility code.
* Error in scheduling code, trying to update a force plan based on new orders but was not catering for a future plan properly.
* Fix Formation Move Lockup bug – gave more latitude to advanceGuard to move ahead
thereby preventing lockup of formation when advanceGuard and MainGuard both occupy
a large footprint along the road.
* Fixed a CTD
* Reduced HQ leading the charge
* Attacks ignoring HHours addressed
* Minor mods to Cracking the Goose Egg, Nobody Comes Back, Stuck in the Teeth scenarios
* Fixed various issues.
* Tweaked scenarios, including initial deployments.
* Fixed spelling mistakes.
* Added extra background information.
* Losheim - updated.
More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.
Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ps_matt: 24.08.2010 14:32.