With Shrines of Bori players will experience challenging guild-based ongoing outdoor PvP conflicts with capturable objectives, which take place in the Border Kingdoms: Cimmerian End. The gameplay includes capturing shrines and defending them against other players. There are also new rare PvP resources involved that players have to harvest and bring back safely to the captured shrines in order to make an offer to the war god Bori and receive his favours.
Additional PvP Levels, PvP Tokens and New Tier 2 PvP Gear
Update 1.07 also opens PvP levels 6 to 10 and introduces new Tier 2 PvP Gear. This gear will require a player to have reached the appropriate PvP level, and is priced in new PvP Tokens similar to how raid gear is priced in Raid Tokens. The PvP Tokens obtained from performing a Sacrifice of Bori are of only one type. A different type of PvP Token is obtained through mini-games and is rewarded upon the completion of wanted-poster style quests to win at the various mini-games (one quest per mini-game type). These quests are on several hours cooldown.
Expansion Teaser Event – “The Silver Atrium”
Experience “The Silver Atrium” – a new in-game event that challenges you with new quests found in Stygia and Aquilonia. Meet and battle mysterious spies, assassins and other shady characters from the far east to get great new rewards.
* Players of level 40 and above will be able to visit the new mysterious Silver Atrium (entrance can be gained by players level 20 and above but the quests available during this event will be for players level 40 and above).
* You access the Silver Atrium by first claiming the consumable item “Embroidered Invitation” (by using the command “/claim”). Afterwards use the item to get the quest added to your quest log. Your first travels will take you to the city of Khemi.
* The Silver Atrium offers two brand new solo quests and a new group quests based around the appearance of mysterious harbingers from eastern lands.
* Includes great new Khitan themed rewards.
* This quest series will only be available up until the launch of the expansion, so make sure you check it out before it's gone!
New Regional Fast Travel System
New wagoner NPCs present in major outposts and quest hubs allow players to travel to notable locations within that playfield for a small fee. For example: in the Eiglophian Mountains you will find the new NPC in the village of Dinog and he will offer one way transportation to a number of locations within the Eiglophian Mountains playfield such as the Hunting Lodge, entrance to Ymir’s Pass or Yakhmar's Cave.
In addition there are also new vendors available right next to the new wagoner NPCs who sell “Wagoner Route Maps” consumable items. When used, these will transport you directly to the central hub of the current playfield.
* The Frozen Hatred spell should now persist after zoning.
* Mezz Shot will now grant the correct crowd control immunities.
* Guild renown XP gain messages will now show in the XP Gain chat channel.
* You can once again sort columns on the members tab in your Guild Management window.
* The Reverent Settler will now correctly spawn in your city's temple if your guild’s Renown is higher than level 8.
* Male character can no longer buy goods from the Brothel Madame, as intended.
* Social clothes sold by Renown-unlocked vendors no longer require Renown levels to wear.
* Tatianus - the Crier in Old Tarantia - will now advertise your guild as long as you paid him for.
* The Field Manual tutorial that is displayed when entering a Capture the Skull minigame will now point to the right entry.
* Tortage: Characters with level 26 or higher should now automatically get removed from White Sands daytime and Underhalls daytime.
* Khemi Sparring Arena: The spectator area has been extended to the bottom of the stairs. This should make it easier to observe fights.
* The way PvP Kill XP is gained has been adjusted to work with the new PvP progression changes.
* If a grouped player is out of range to receive PvP XP gained by his group, he will now also not get the diminishing return added on the killed target.
* Battlekeep owners can use their Siege Merchants again.
* Siege weapons now have range requirements to fire them. You need to be within 25 meters in order to activate a siege weapon. If this distance between you and your siege weapon exceeds 40 meters the siege weapon will destroy itself. Your siege weapon will also not fire while you are hiding.
* The experience in minigames has been adjusted. A good amount of experience now comes from completing the minigame objectives, such as capturing a skull and destroying a totem. If a minigame exceeds more than a specific duration the amount of experience rewarded for completing the minigame will also start to diminish.
* Totem Torrent: The status of the totem is now taken into account when determining the score. This means if one side loses their totem the side which still has their totem will win the minigame. If the minigame times out and both sides still have their totem (or both have lost their totem) kills are taken into account to determine the winner.
* Fixed the Guardians' Escaping Soul. He will now howl again before running off.
* Increased all respawn times on Thoth-Amon trash mobs. Some timers have been increased more than others.
* Favored of Louhi: Phylacteries should no longer aggro players prior to the encounter.
* Gyas: “Execute” can no longer be blocked by line of sight.
* Hathor-Ka: The buff given by “Consume” (Omen) has had its power increased slightly at lower stacks and drastically at higher stacks. The Harbingers of Death now also hate their targets a bit more.
* Ixion: Lowered casting time of Wrath, and increased his run speed.
* Arbanus: "Blood Draw" and "Unholy Word" can no longer be avoided by line of sight. Players should now also no longer get stuck or fall through the floor behind the weapon racks.
* The Keeper of Artifacts: fixed an issue which sometimes caused this encounter to crash.
* Adjusted the frost and fire version of "The Keeper of Artifacts".
* Favored of Louhi: Players should no longer be able to use evade or sidestep to avoid Repentance.
* Favored of Louhi: Unholy Retribution will now correctly proc and apply the proper debuff.
* The World map window has been given a new look and additional functionality. You can now easily switch between different playfields and also pull up a list of map icons that explain what they are standing for.
* Window positions and hotkeys will now be stored online on the server and not like previously on your local hard disk. The settings are saved after every successful logout.
* The /claim command will now open a new window where players can choose which items they want to claim.
* During startup of the game client (after the launcher window) you will now see a small picture on screen while the client is loading.
* You can now track individual quests on the map in the quest tracker window, as well as list the goals for several active quests on screen at the same time. To change the number of quests shown, adjust the new slider at the bottom of the F10/Interface Options window.
* Auto Target and Auto Facing are now disabled by default.
* Subscribing players now get a warning when messaging a trial player not in their friends list.
* Enabling options in the DX10 section of the video options menu should no longer cause the GUI to flicker.
* Players will once again receive notification in the guild announcement channel about guild members leveling up.
* JPG screenshots are now bound to F11, PNG screenshots are bound to F12.
* The /camp command will now get you to the character selection screen instead of the login screen. The /quit command will however still get you to the login screen as before.
* There is now a slider in the Launcher Options available to give players the option to change the bandwidth usage of the download happening in the background while playing. This does not affect the download while zoning or during patching and will be noticeable mostly by players who have unchecked some of the available bundles in the launcher window.
* There is now a chat filter option that you can choose to enable under Basic Interface Options. It will filter out naughty words in your language if you enable it.
* Eiglophian Mountains: Reduced the damage on the spell Tearing Power cast by Vindictive Spirit.
* Ymir's Pass: Fixed an issue which caused Atali's brothers to keep you rooted indefinitely.
* Field of the Dead: the Conriocht Menace will no longer cast ‘Frenzy’ on players.
* The Astrologer in Tarantia is no longer naked.
* Amphitheatre of Karutonia: slightly reduced the Devourer's mana/stamina drains.
* The sentry right inside Tortage will no longer occasionally let slaves inside the city.
* Quest items that have to be handed over to NPCs should now get correctly deleted from the inventory when the player deletes the quest.
* The Dark Ring-fastened Cloak can no longer be traded, as intended.
* The “Scipio's Necklace of Protection“ quest reward item received from "The Face of Evil" is now bound on pickup.
* All Battlekeep Building Material Recipes should now reward Artistry.
* Removing “Curse of Flies” by Ur-Emnet should no longer kill you.
* Tortage - Letter to the King II: The Volcano Eruption cutscene has been adjusted so the player will stay hidden from Mithrelle while she is picking up the blood vial.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.
Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ps_matt: 31.03.2010 19:29.