* A couple of minor fixes to video playback, all known video issues should now be resolved
* Creates statistics correctly for mods (collect_game_stats command, \Stats must be present in the SG folder first)
* Unicode fonts now display correctly in all resolutions (Unicode is only used for some minor releases of the game but can also be used in mods)
* Some English grammar fixes (thanks go to ZEUS_GB, Black Vault and Ishmael on the official forums!)
* Minor text box graphics fix for Mission 2 regarding the Water Pump part
* 45 degree walls don't make the player stuck as often anymore
* Animated monsters now remain dead even if they are triggered to act (Brutes in New Atlantis)
* Building blocks added to the patch Data file so gamers can play mods properly without installing the Level Editor)
* "Help" command added to help players who get stuck (it allows ghost mode for 5 seconds)
Version 1.04: FIXES:
* Major crash bug related to fonts fixed (this affected PDAs, weapon upgrade menu and some others)
* Minor text fixes throughout the English version
* One Mission 12 conversation bug fixed
* Keyboard-only aiming possibility added (no mouse required)
* Windowed mode now with titlebar (movable window)
* Unofficial support for more keyboard buttons
* Error reporting (see below!)
Version 1.02 UK:
* Many collisions fixed in the missions, the player should no longer be able to get to the "edge of the world" in any mission
* New sound drivers might help with some sound issues
* Creating a new player profile name now caps at 19 characters so the text string no longer goes out of screen
* Bugs related to Profiles fixed
* Mission 4: ISERCom; Some people have experienced problems like getting stuck in the corridor fight in the middle of Mission 4. After this patch this should be fixed (the doors should open automatically after x minutes).
* Mission 7: Provectus; in co-op, after this patch the players should be able to continue the game if they die during the Provectus reactor fixing.
* GeForce 6600GT; some graphics bugs fixed (new NVIDIA drivers fix a lot of bugs too)
* Minor text fixes throughout the game
* Slightly modified font (better comma etc)
* After completing the game on "Hard" difficulty, a new difficulty setting "Very Hard" becomes available.
* After completing the game on "Very Hard" difficulty, the ultimate difficulty setting becomes available: "Impossible".
* "Reset After Load" added to Shadowgrounds Launcher; if the game crashes when you press "START" in the Loading Menu, disabling this feature may help on some graphics cards.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.