Dabei seit: 07.12.2007
| Birth of America 2 : Wars in America Patch 1.04c
This patch contains all changes since the start.
New Boston region & Boston Harbor defined, The Heights redefined [was 'Boston']
PREVIOUS VERSION SAVED GAMES WILL NOT PROPERLY UTILIZE THE NEW TERRAIN NEAR BOSTON: Strange movement may occur!
The only "land Link" to/from Boston is through "The Heights". To attack Cambridge from Boston requires Amphibious assault.
Several regions now inhibit enemy naval movement if a fort is present
[The Heights, Quebec, West Point, Crown Point, Detroit]
Forts may be constructed anywhere during gameplay, not just in city
Campaigns [1755, 1775, 1776, 1778, 1812] and Montcalm 56 have events for reduced AI aggression in Winter months
Many Spanish units renamed [thank you arsan ]
Graphics glitch with Battlereport in small resolution (1024 x 768) is fixed
Fixed Canadian leaders in 1755 that weren't burning forts
Coastal Batteries may only fire at ships
Siege guns may only fire at land units
General improvements to land battles and retreats
Naval units can now retreat before and from battle
Merchant ships now have transport capacity [remember Dunkirk!]
Adjusted Mountains weather in New England to delay 'Spring thaw'
Corrected missing text strings for several events and for some 1812 options
Reworked portions of 1812 Campaign
Fixed 'Cap Breton' Objective error in 1812
Fixed bug in fort build that allowed the attempt with inadequate units but consumed the supply anyway
Added replacement type to campaigns: includes Light Infantry, Transport Ships, Raiders, Skirmishers
Land links to Great Plains fixed [thank you Ludoperez]
Interdict link between Crown Point and Winooski added tp prevent direct move of ships port to port
- Naval missions: Commerce, Blockade, Escort, Naval Superiority improved.
- Long range Defense mission can’t borrow anymore units set for Garrison Duty.
- Break Siege Mission had a bug rendering it not enough interesting to do.
- AI will see much less interest in doing Attack missions in winter.
- Transports without the Commerce attribute won’t be sent in the Shipping Lanes.
- In some rare cases, the Defend Mission could have his path aborted. Fixed.
- Depot destruction much more rare.
- AI slightly less prone to make distant operations (attack-defense).
- IA less restless.
More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.