This patch contains all changes since the start.
Warning: All railroads improvements will not be impacted in current games though, although no additional side effects will appears.
- New battle module rule: Automatic-retreat. This rule is triggered when a side gets 20% damages in a single day. This grants (or shermans) this side a 100% retreat chance. It is only checked starting at Round 2 and later.
- Min to hit chance down to 7%.
Thanks to Berto and Bigus for their dedication in improving the realism of the Battle Module. Grognards (and others!) players should be very pleased by the historicity achieved by the combat module now!
- Fixed correctly a bug in bombardment procedure
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.11f about replacements costs.
- Selecting a big stack uses much less CPU power.
- Tutorial reworked, courtesy of Gray_Lensman.
Map / Database
(Work by Gray_Lensman)
1.) Completed Ohio Railnet Rework.
2.) Graphically renamed the following Ohio small town names
a.) Franconia to Ottawa
b.) Wooster to Orrville
3.) Corrected Medical Services units to provide +15 cohesion recovery rate (as per the manual). It was incorrectly set to only +5.
4.) $Skirmisher and $Armored abilities added (Thanks to several modders work). Associated models were also reworked to use these new abilities. Summary: the cavalry models now have the $Skirmisher ability and the appropriate naval models now have the $Armored ability. The Skirmisher ability for Cavalry units increases the chance of them withdrawing from battle during the first 4 rounds. Slightly decreased the Evasion ratings to compensate for this new ability.
5.) Camp Dick Robinson units (in Kentucky) moved to their correct starting region (Lincoln, KY).
6.) Corrected a string variable in LocalStrings_ACW associated with "Tutorial: Command Chain Rules"
7.) Corrected 2 minor Model $UnitSkirmisher bugs (1.11g)
8.) Corrected T. Meagher/J. Gibbon double portrait bug in both the 1863 Campaign Scenario and the Gettysburg Scenario. (1.11g)
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.
Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ps_matt: 08.12.2008 11:49.