· If an invasion fleet without carriers attacked a base without any defending airplanes (either carrier or
land-based), the invasion would silently fail. This has been fixed.
· Save and Reload on turn 1 no longer gives the Japanese extra SNLF groups.
· Task Force mission text now updates if transport groups are added or removed (changes from Raid
to Invasion and vice versa).
· Occasionally “ghost” patrol icons would remain even after all patrols were cancelled. This is fixed.
· Spelling errors in scenario files fixed
· Music and Sound now support three levels (Full, Quiet, and Off). “Full” is a louder setting for laptop
speakers (also, I recompressed the sound at higher quality since I’d seen a couple of complaints that the
music sounded tinny – that’s why the new .msi file is about 15MB larger).
· Added extra feedback for base growth. Now bases will show a lighter colored segment of their size
bar to indicate growth the previous turn. Note that this only appears during single-player games to
maintain compatibility between versions for multiplayer.
· Increased Reaction moves. TFs on patrol can now respond to action up to 72 hours sailing time,
instead of the 1 day limit in v1.0.0. The TF list brought up by the Reaction button now shows the number
of days it will take the TF to arrive, rather than the TF speed). The TF must still be patrolling an adjacent
friendly base, and not already be engaged in combat. The reaction limit can also now be changed in the
scenario file by editing the MaxHoursReaction property. Note that if playing Multiplayer, both players will
need version 1.0.1 or later to use the increased reaction move. If either side has v 1.0.0, the 1 day limit
· Allied AI is slightly less aggressive raiding the Home Islands
· Allied AI is more aggressive reopening the Sea Lanes
· Allied AI not as static during turn 1
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.
Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ps_matt: 27.01.2009 21:36.