- Added – Reaction Test determination – Plus one for -
• If the unit’s rear hex is occupied by a friendly unit.
• If both rear left and rear right flank hexes are occupied by friendly units.
- Added – Hot keys :- ‘E’ for Group Erase Command and ‘K’ for Unit Erase Command.
- Added – ‘Locate’ button added to Army Organisation listing dialog.
- Added – Units limbered are now highlighted in the Artillery Dialog list.
- Added – Leaders no longer contribute to the stacking limit on a hex although they still count as a unit and the maximum number of units allowed on a hex is 3.
- Added – Menu – Display – Highlight – Irregular Units.
- Added – Menu – Display – Highlight – Units with ferocity bonus.
- Added – Units armed with axe weapon will automatically attempt to destroy palisade hex side when attacking.
- Added – Menu – Turn – Cancel Army Commands. To quickly remove all commands on units of the same nationality.
- Adjusted – Elephants killed by mahouts when routing now with reduced probability.
- Adjusted – Regular army leader command range increased by 1 for mediocre leader, by 2 for experienced leader and by 3 for Legendary leader.
- Adjusted – Units armed with pike or long thrusting spear no longer automatically follow up an enemy unit which has fallen back due to losses. This is designed to reduce exposure of individual pike units to attack from the side.
- Adjusted – Pike units in Column formation can now change face.
- Adjusted – Infantry with ladders, on fortifications or assault towers may only combat with the sword.
- Adjusted – Using the ‘Highlight Disorganised Units’, ‘Highlight Routed Units’ and ‘Highlight Retreating Units’ options now highlights both friendly and opposition relevant units.
- Adjusted – Combat modifier - +2 if charging in or subject to uncontrolled advance to the rear of a unit but only +1 if charging in or subject to uncontrolled advance to the front of a unit
- Adjusted - Highlight units with orders – stop a stack of units from being highlighted unless all units in the hex have received an order.
- Adjusted – An infantry or cavalry unit may not rally if its strength has fallen below 10.
- Adjusted – Where Group command is issued to a skirmish unit but the group contains non-skirmishing units such as elephants then the non-skirmishing unit does not receive the order.
- Adjusted – Unit is now highlighted as part of those units with a Command as soon as the unit has been given a command.
- Adjusted – Extra Heavy Cavalry now assigned 100 action points per turn except turn 1 where they may have 120 points with old scenarios.
- Adjusted – Missile fire not allowed when unit in River hex.
- Adjusted – Fatigue for cavalry units over 50 strong increased to 2 points/strength point lost.
- Adjusted – The side that is nominated by the Scenario Designer as the ‘First Player’ now only has first strike in combat on the first and fourth combat rounds of the Events Phase. The other player has first strike for combat rounds 2 & 3. This provides a better balance to play.
- Adjusted – Light Cavalry units without missile weapons can no longer form Circle.
- Adjusted – Heavy Chariots and Light Chariots can not cross a palisade wall, low wall or hedge, gully or stream or orchard.
- Adjusted – All Fixed Barbarian units are highlighted instead of just those associated with the active nation.
- Corrected – Menu – Options – Fast Action. Option now clarified as ‘Speed of Action’ and speed adjustment fault corrected.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.