Specially for the Steam Promo day on April 12th, 2012:
Enabled double XP weekend, up to rank 15 (Thursday through Sunday, starts and stops at 17:00 GMT).
- Added option to reset rank and stats.
- Manually powering structures off can now only be done when they're fully on, and on when fully off.
- Added rate limit to hypospray scoring to prevent abuse.
- Class ability on medic now always jumps to medpack.
- Updated localizations.
- Fixed a client crash related to commanding and in-progress armories.
- Fixed mouse sensitivity being stuck lowered until respawn after ending exo lockdown while aiming to side.
- Fixed further issues with gizmo selections not applying correctly.
- Fixed in-armory change to current already-picked class only changing gizmo.
- Fixed gizmo not being reset on class change if Customize panel wasn't used.
- Fixed some cases where holographic placement structures could become "stuck".
- Fixed being able to accidentally spend money on same research twice with more than one armory selected.
Next to all the awesome things we are also proud to announce official SteamBans anti-cheat/blacklist support for Nuclear Dawn.
Steambans.com is a global banlist/watchlist made for the Steam technology from valve.
The team has guidelines for all admins under supervision to follow. All bans that are accepted will enter a database which then is used to protect all servers under supervision of the SteamBans management.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.
Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ps_matt: 12.04.2012 17:02.