Nuclear Dawn Update 6.2
- Added new commander research items
- Player Boost I, II, and III
- Structure Boost I, II, and III
- Commander Abilities II and III
- Added support for giving default commander orders to whole team.
- Added support for squad-only chat (default I).
- Added new portable Radar Kit item for Support BBQ.
- Places on ground like ammo or health kit.
- After deployment, it extends radar range, uncovering units and structures in fow.
- Lasts after death, but can be destroyed by enemy (will disappear on class change).
- Added Play Now feature to allow quick joining into an optimal server, considering ping and player count.
- Added optional compass display to HUD.
- Added Game Guide button to main menu.
- Added game instructor tip for transport gate teleporting.
- Players calling artillery strikes, rather than current commander, now get credit for kills.
- USE key can now be used anytime while inside of a transport gate, rather than needing to face it.
- Enabled server mp_unbalance_limit convar.
- Round end team swap notification is now more visible.
- Updated localizations.
- Effects of armory research are now suspended if all of your team's armories are destroyed or sold (build another for all to reactivate).
- Transport gates can no longer be manually powered down to prevent griefing by commander.
- Added/tweaked light glows and environment sun.
- Fixed several spots where the commander was able to build outside of the map.
- Improved guardtower collisions.
- Fixed getting stuck near the Consortium base.
- Fixed a few small issues throughout the map.
- Decreased HDR.
- Improved collision for the broken train.
- Fixed trains clipping through each other in the trainyard.
- Blocked ability to build structures on the ramp near the turbines.
- Fixed missing spot overlays
- Increased lightmapscales on some walls for higher quality shadows.
- Updated loading screen.
- Fixed not being able to climb on the ladder of the broken tanker truck.
- Improved bot nav mesh.
- Improved submarine bridge collision.
- Fixed crash when changing certain video options.
- Fixed a case where commander would be unable to set a spawn location as default.
- Fixed thermal vision staying enabled when entering commander view.
- Fixed IP bans not applying to RCON access.
- Fixed case where armory research buttons could be mirrored on transport gate.
- Fixed players under hypospray effect getting healed by commander heal ability.
- Fixed REDs being undetonatable after ninth RED is placed.
- Fixed tutorial noting incorrect weapon slot key for sidearm.
- Fixed being able to use the command bunker console while in exo suit lockdown.
- Fixed possibility for teleport to send player to nearby enemy gate.
- Fixed issues with certain gizmos not functioning properly - Smooth Operator, Siege Specialist, Melee Specialist, Advanced Munitions.
- Fixed glitch on Career panel where gizmo tooltip could appear over top of Achievements or Extras tab.
- Fixed radar structure still functioning when powered down.
- Fixed being able to change class in powered down armory.
- Fixed being able to teleport from powered down tgates.
- Fixed always getting Playground Bullies achevement if clan set.
- Fixed Traitor achievement being unachievable.
- Fixed progress bars for Running Up and Charging In achievements being off by an order of magnitude.
- Fixed rare care where a player could spawn with partial hud and unable to move.
- Fixed viewpunch being applied to meleed teammates.
- Fixed round-end clan achievements not being awarded on enemy surrender.
- Fixed training graduate achievements not being granted - related achievements will be granted on load if you've completed the courses.
- Fixed Charging Up achievement using meters sprinted instead of meters ran.
- Fixed some achievement icons not displaying properly.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.