• Fixed problems of game not moving forward and gameplay not triggering properly after videos.
• Fixed flickering trees on Nvidia
• Real Traditional Chinese translation for added PC strings.
• Fix that the Developer Video Commentary volume is more sensible
• Fix that Localized cinematic audio volume is at correct volume and adjustable
• Fix that controller vibration works (note that it's disabled by default)
• Fix that blur occasionally got re-enabled even if -noblur command line option was specified
• Added "-rigidcamera" command line option for those who are sensitive to the default mouse/camera controls.
• Added possibility to bind mouse buttons 4 and 5
• Unofficial support for running the game in lower resolutions than 1024x768 using command line options
• Prevent binding controller keys to keyboard actions (prevents odd problems)
• Better CPU thread assignment for 3-Core AMD machines (smoother gameplay)
• Big thanks for the PC fans out there! We are constantly working on improving the game based on your feedback, please keep it coming!
• See our forum for up to date troubleshooting and patch information: http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=7759
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.