Dabei seit: 07.12.2007
- The quests in Khitai that require to locate a specific area can now be completed again.
(for example: “A Simple Thievery”, “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”, “Secret of the Crystals”, “Wondrous Venom”)
- The quest “Assault on the Armament” in Ardashir now updates for multiple people, and does no longer rely on the Kozaki attackers getting killed by the guards.
- Players should no longer get trapped in the cutscene with the ape on the Isle of Iron Statues. The cutscene can now also be skipped.
- On the map of Ardashir there are now red or green locks being displayed to show to which of the instances a player has access to.
- You should now again always be dismounted automatically when entering a playfield or area where mounted travel is disabled.
More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.