• Fixed a threading related crash in the iconrenderer.
• The game will no longer crash when a undefined animation is played for a character.
• Fixed a issue when changing language.
• Fixed a issue with damageable physics entities statuseffects.
• Added modified content checking.
• Fixed a startup issue where a saved gamer is refering to a missing playable avatar.
• Readded VAC option when hosting an online game.
• Added file verification feature that disables achievements, online leaderboards and VAC protected games when using modified content. Modding is still fully possible.
• Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
• Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
• Characters can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
• The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.