• Another safety has been added to prevent gamer crash on startup.
• Fixed item stuck in air when detached from death characters.
• Decreased camera shake to one third of its original strength.
• Fixed incorrect trailing glyph in menu leaderboards.
• Fixed campaign chapter transition crash issue.
• Game should no longer appear to be modded unless it is actually modded.
• Beta testers of Vietnam will not be able to play challenges with regular players, regular players will also crash if beta tester tries to host using Vietnam content and regular players join.
• Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
• Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
• Characters can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
• The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.