- Removed left4dead2\pak02_dir.vpk from the whitelist.
* New mutation: Four Swordsmen of the Apocalypse
* By default in single player and co-op gamemodes custom content will eclipse game content.
* Addon campaign’s custom content now loads first to avoid conflicts.
* In competitive modes addon loading is a server option.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed people to modify materials on pure servers.
* Default consistency checks now include pak01_dir.vpk. Addon authors should not hack the pak01_dir.vpk directly but instead include content in a VPK.
* The "whitelist.cfg" file located in the "steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2" directory is now functional. Instructions on how to use this file are located in the file itself. Basically this allows the server operators to decide what files need consistency checks.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.