* The Keeper of Artifacts: fixed an issue which sometimes caused this encounter to crash.
* Storm Magus: Living Thunderstorm should now correctly display as a world particle.
* Hathor Ka’s health has been slightly reduced.
* Thoth-Amon’s pets Overlord, Havoc and Obliterator now have correct collision.
* Inferno of Amher and Shockblast will now critically hit like they are supposed to when you have the Hand of Doom spellweaving buff.
* Campaign badges now show the proper icon.
* Minigame quests should no longer get resolved if the other team leaves.
* Capture the Skull: Fixed an issue with the skull interaction that could cause players to interrupt themselves.
* Destroyed buildings will now revert to their location objects after 30 seconds. This should improve client performance. Please keep in mind that buildings can not be rebuilt while a siege is in progress.
* The Gem Appraiser in Old Tarantia will now accept more than one Emerald of Zath’s Venom during the same conversation.
* You will now get feedback during logout regarding the progress of your preferences being saved. Logout will still be possible, even if saving your preferences should fail for any reason.
* Fixed an issue with Group Invites which sometimes didn’t show the invitation accept window to a player.
* World Map: Waypoint labels will no longer show when zooming out far on the world map. This should provide better overview by showing less text on the map.
* Some strange text messages in the trader window have been fixed so they should now show correctly again.
* Changed the description of one of the Renown level 5 rewards to better explain what the horse vendor actually sells.
* A Mistress Held Tightly: San-Mi the Lurk should now correctly spawn every time.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.