Changes for The Korean War V1.04
- Fix for documentaton regarding wire cutters and mine clearing weapons
to reflect the change that these weapons are now "fired" in their own
hex to attempt to clear obstacles and mines.
- Added a black bar on left side of counter for crews with heavy weapons.
- Added a black bar on the top side of the counter for crews with
engineering weapons (mine clearing or wire clearing).
- Added showing of enemy fire losses for units in the open.
- Added ability to specify multiple sets of AI orders in a scenario.
- Added new Capture victory point feature.
- Added Stun Weapon feature.
- Added weapon timer feature that allows specified weapons to use a timer
and detonate automatically when the timer reaches 0.
- Added an Armor Assault Modifier for vehicles assaulting infantry in
- Added ability to move columns of units by holding down the Alt key when
- Added Political Officers (see Leaders Section of Users Manual).
- Added Cratered movement cost and protection values.
- Terrain height in Destroyed hexes is half normal and Destroyed hexes
prevent road movement into them.
- Change so that Demolition and Clearing load effects only affect target
hex when applied to Indirect Fire loads.
- Fix for Bunker/Pillbox facing limitation and helicopter spotting bugs.
- Added option for using alternate graphics when installed (see Options
- Change so that Protection value reported in Hex Info area includes any
hexside features such as Gully or Stream.
- Added a probability to Withdrawals.
- Added a "Hull Down" feature for vehicles which can be added in the
scenario editor and which results in 1/2 fire against those vehicles
when firing on the vehicles from the front and from the ground.
- Fix for some screensavers causing game to go blank.
- Added ability for Objectives to be defined as Collateral with points
awarded for enemy fire into those hexes.
- Added reliability 'X' for loads, weapons, and vehicles.
- (Editor) Added ability to specify alternative arrival hexes for
- (OB Editor) Added ability to define Teams as part of a Squad
- (Database Editor) Added ability to list unused loads and vehicle weapons
(see File Menu).
Changes for The Korean War V1.03
- Added ability to define A/I Firing Scripts (see Scenario Editor help
- Added Quality Loss Mod optional rule (see Combat Results section of
- Added Rest parameter data value that allows recovery of effectiveness
for inactive units.
- Added ability to flag vehicles as capable of making smoke and added the
ability for these vehicles to make smoke while moving. See the Command
Menu of the Main Program and the Movement section of the Users Manual.
- Added new Body Armor feature (see OB Editor and Main Program under
- Added Unknown Objective flag resulting in Hidden, Escape, and Cache
types (see Objectives in Quick Overview in Users Manual).
- Change so that Detection devices do not lose effectiveness.
- Added ability to define artillery-delivered mines.
- Added chemical loads, gas masks, and gas launchers (see Firing and
Weapon Types in Users Manual).
- Added ability to define "random" support not under the control of the
player (see Scenario Editor and Users Manual).
- Added ability to create scenarios that use Asymmetric Scoring (see
Scoring in the Quick Overview section of the Users Manual).
- Added new Database and Parameter Data Editors.
- Added new Alternate Fire Density Optional Rule.
- Fix for Vista scrolling problem.
- (Database) Adjustment to lethality of medium machine guns (tripod
- (Database) Reduced effective range of M-9 and M-20 bazookas.
Changes for The Korean War V1.02
- Added Train vehicle type and train movement rule.
- Added definition of "Covered Terrain" which increases the probability
that Vehicles assaulting into that terrain become Immobile as a result.
Covered Terrain is noted in the Terrain Info box with the "C"
- Added ability to create scenarios having Breastwork defenses (see
Hex Menu under Scenario Editor).
- Added ability for Demolition loads to destroy Railroads and Bridges
(see Demolition Weapons under Weapon Types in the Users Manual).
- Change so that Immobile Vehicles do not have an inherent assault value.
- Added ability for heavy weapons to be Setup, increasing their
effectiveness (see Firing in the Users Manual).
Changes for The Korean War V1.01
- Added Plus sign to 2D icon of vehicles carrying passengers.
- Change to prevent crew-served weapons from being fired from Shallow
- Added Protection Value to reinforcement entry in Arrived Dialog.
- Change to Assault Effects of 1/4 for Pinned and 1/8 for Broken.
- Added ability to assign a Facing to a Bunker, Pillbox, or Cave hex
(see Firing section of Users Manual).
- Change so that Vehicles receive no protection from enemy fortifications
(Instead of half protection from Improved Positions and Trenches).
- Change so that using Demolition Weapons against Vehicles causes a
check for Immobile status.
- Added a high HE Immobilization Effect that allows large caliber guns
and large bombs to cause Immobilization of vehicles (see Firing section
of Users Manual).
- Change so that Sniper Fire from Disrupted, Pinned, or Demoralized crews
losses its special effects.
- (Editor) Added ability to assign a Facing to a Bunker, Pillbox, or Cave
hex (see Firing section of Users Manual and Hexes Menu in Scenario
- (Editor) Added ability to toggle Immobile state of a vehicle.
Changes for The Korean War V1.0
- Added Flame Mines (see Movement section of Users Manual).
- Added Engineer Bridges to possible vehicle types (see Movement section
in Users Manual).
- Added Ask Before Unloading/Dropping option under Settings Menu to
avoid accidental unloading or dropping.
- Added ability for radios to be designated as Setup thus reducing
scatter of support called from those radios (see Support section of
- Added Wire Cutter weapon type (see Weapon Types section of Users
- Added "Human Wave" attacks for Chinese units (only). These attacks
are similar to Japanese Banzai attacks in their effect.
- Added Fast A/I Processing Option under A/I Menu equivalent to the F8
hot key with sound effects turned off.
- (Scenario Editor) Added E and F hot keys for increasing and decreasing
Effectiveness of selected units.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.