* Players should no longer be able to be stealthed on a mount anymore.
* Removed the column damage effect from spells with splash damage when Spellweaving.
* Procs should not reflect off other procs anymore.
* Charge should no longer go on cooldown when targeting friendly targets.
* Skewer's snare debuff now follows the normal rules for Snare Immunity.
* The spell 'Quell the Ether' should once again display its particle effect.
* Shield Bash is now available at level 20. As a result we have changed attack directions to UL (starter) and UR (finisher), as the previous directions are not available at level 20.
Tarantia Common District
* It should now be easier to get the quests to infiltrate the gangs again if you for some reason lost one of them.
* The quests "A Missing Leader" and "Justice in the District" will now only give XP and coin upon completion of the final tasks in these quests.
* The Damsel in Distress should work correctly again.
Destiny Quests Rewards
* Additional mana, health and stamina should now properly update the appropriate stats in the Skills and Attributes GUI.
* Mage and Priests will now get +Spelldamage (generic).
* Rogues and Soldiers will now get +Weapon Damage.
* Fixed an issue which prevented Incubus and Succubus from spawning.
* Ahazu-Zagam: The power and the AoE size of Virulent Effluvium got reduced (the size now fits better with the size of the particle effect).
* Your city's Spiritual Leader (Priestess or Wise Woman) will now charge only the intended 1 gold she asks for when teaching the Path of Comrades.
* The Armorsmith Merchant, Weaponsmith Merchant, and Gemcutter Merchant in guild city tradeposts will now sell the appropriate, up-to-date materials for the crafting professions they support.
* Rearranged a wall so that the stairs of the staired wall are no longer blocked by a tower.
* NPCs below level 5 should no longer resist spells.
Tarantia Common District
* The Risen Tarantians will now return to their graves if they get tired of running.
* Lazar's Disciples will now invoke the help of their minions.
* It should now be easier to get to Andromedus while the City Watch Captain is around.
* Attilius will now anger more easily.
* Jal Kor will now reset if he gets pulled outside his room.
* PvP invulnerabilities will now show in the character GUI.
* Friendly spells tab will now remember the selected page so next time it is opened it will show the last opened page.
* Players can no longer move icons further down the extra shortcut bars without extending them.
* If you bind to a location with the Path of Asura on your shortcut bar, the tooltip should now update and show the new bind location.
* Added the waypoints of the dungeons in Tarantia Commons and Tarantia Noble District to the world map.
* Players will now again not be able to jump back to the ledge coming from the flag rooms.
* The Lost Relic of Iziel-Al'Zeep has become a lot more brittle.
* Fixed the issue where players got randomly disconnected.
* Floating targets won't lose text after zoning any more.
* Feat respec is now capped at 1 gold instead of 10.
* The Assassin's 'Tunic of Deadly Guile' will no longer equip boots visually.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.