- Added new structures, Barrier and Wall.
- Added ctrl-click for building to allow immediate placement of another instance of same structure.
- Added offline practice mode.
- Updated main menu to be cleaner and friendlier.
- Added text on hud to show the effective squad gizmo, if any.
- Improved crash handling/reporting.
- Improved bot logic.
- Fixed nano skin particle sometimes getting stuck on.
- Fixed radar kit appear at stealth sniper's feet.
- Unit group selection keys are now disabled in commander spectate view.
- Commander can no longer build when signal is lost.
- Fixed round end display showing level 60 for any higher level.
- Fixed more cases where a building hologram could get stuck on commander's screen.
- Fixed multiple issues with custom content http downloads on Mac.
- Fixed a common server crash that would sometimes occur on map change.
- Fixed being able to teleport to EMP'd Transport Gates.
- Fixed some map loading screens showing team bases swapped.
- Fixed some map loading screens having doubled, ghosted text.
- Fixed Squad-only Voice Comm in Options binding to regular Voice Comm button.
- Fixed rank names not displaying for ranks higher than 60.
- Fixed being able to build structures in the ground when commander clipped with world geometry in most maps.
- Slightly reduced the artillery damage to players
- Slightly reduced the BBQ impact on players
- Fixed benches disappearing in the metro station
- Fixed a bunch of see through chairs due fade distance
- Fixed clip brush on shopping mall roof blocking the player
- Fixed floating props on tunnel ramp
- No longer "Beta".
- Added Metro map source to sdk_content.
- Updated wiki link in launcher, added forum link.
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.