• Added support for Nvidia SLI. This requires an updated profile from Nvidia (available March 20-21th).
• Major improvements to Stereoscopic 3D support.
• Added Direct Aiming to control options (previously a command line parameter, that still works and overrides the menu setting).
• Added command line “-freecamera” that allows toggling between normal and a gamepad controlled free camera by pressing right thumb stick (overrides the camera side toggling). This was added as many fans said they want to see the whole world that we have built. Use at your own risk.
• Added Czech text only localization.
• The floating particle words in The Signal and The Writer are now correctly localized for all languages.
• Fixed the controller Back button to resume correctly from viewing manuscript pages.
• Added an experimental mouse sensitivity adjustment command line option “-sensscale” for users with very high DPI mice. By adding e.g. “-sensscale=0.2” command line parameter, that number is used to scale the in-game mouse input. You can use still use the slider in the menu, which will get multiplied by the number defined.
• Please see our forum for up to date troubleshooting and update information: http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=7759
__________________ More patches are available here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de
YES, Dexter, I CAN read your thoughts.
And I AM smarter than you.