1). Some balancing changes on the “Tiny” map
- Less abilities for the squad
- More tower spawn points for the towers
2). One balancing changes on the “Big” map
- Easier access to the ability crates and carusaurum on the right bottom of the map. Squad will no longer need to ride in circles around that resources to collect them all
3). “Zoom in” bug was repaired
4). Player statistics are now being gathered from all kind of matches and not only the ranked ones. Note that the Military grade and Ranking points can still be achieved ONLY in the ranked competition.
5). Little correction in Squad mouse controls.
- Commander will now run to the mouse pointed location without any lag, even if the mouse just clicked on the unit. This change should provide better commander responsiveness in the heat of the battle
6). We repaired the Bug causing that squad controls was breaking down when player set LMB as the ability casting button.
Hotfix: Unlocking multiplayer maps
Update Anomaly 2 now in order to unlock all multiplayer maps even when playing matches that are not ranked! This update make it easier to gain access to the ELEN'S CHALLENGE - the biggest and most difficult arena in the game!
A new update 1.0.9 will be available in a few hours.
Here’s the change list:
Added Polish localization.
Optimization of AI’s turn calculation.
Added item sets.
Coefficient for transfer of karma and relations with other Masters is increased.
Added intro video for Russian and English versions of the game (Steam only temporally).
AI logic for hiring and removal of units has been reworked.
AI logic for buildings construction priority has been improved.
Game freeze caused by using the ‘Astral Gates’ ritual.
Game freeze caused by ordering a unit to shoot while his previous animation was still playing.
Game crash caused by bandits attack during province exploring.
Game freeze caused by an attempt to capture an already lost province with an allied race.
Game crash caused by an attempt to see detailed information about a unit.
Incorrect HP number for the barbarian units after their recruitment.
A new update (1.0.8) will be available in a few hours.
Turn resolution code has been optimized, resulting in speed improvement during AI turns.
Better support for scalable interface windows.
Provinces under AI control will now trigger random events just like the player’s provinces do.
Maximum zoom level on strategic map has been increased a little; the camera can be brought closer to the ground level now.
AI construction decisions have been improved.
Fixed an error with the body of a slain hero taking too long to be delivered to the stronghold.
Fixed an error with AI heroes’ level computation, resulting in AI heroes gaining levels too fast.
Fixed an error causing the AI to engage into battles with hopeless odds of victory.
Fixed an error causing the AI to ignore the construction limits, such as constructing 5 first tier military buildings instead of 4.
Fixed an error causing the AI to spend too many resources on mercenaries.
Fixed an error in construction window, when clicking to select the Great Temples set of buildings caused selection of the Matter Transmutation set instead.
Fixed an error with unlocking the “Viva la Revolucion!” achievement.
Fixed an error where the unit selected in the garrison window sometimes could not be deselected and dropped from cursor, resulting in the game getting stuck in the garrison window.
Fixed a misguiding tooltip on the bottom panel button in the citadel interface.
Fixed a tactical combat interface error with ending turn while a spell is selected.
Fixed an error with a medal being awarded after winning a shard for conquering every province therein.
Fixed erroneous display of access conditions for the third foreign quarter building of lizardmen allies.
Added a button at the center of the quarter wheel in the city screen. When pressed, it’ll position the camera on general city view.
A bug that caused essential for progressing provinces appear on shards with standard conditions.
Archmage’s inability to use two spells in his first turn.
‘Parry’ and ‘Forced March’ skills weren’t working properly in the first turn.
Game’s freeze after diplomatic capture of a province.
Event spam after hiring gargoyles.
Wrong color of information display when a province is 100% explored.
‘Unrest’ icon will no longer be shown on the map if inhabitant’s attitude to player’s reign is positive.
An exploit involving an exchange between heroes and hiring units in besieged enemy capital’s garrison.
A bug that allowed learning spells during enemy capital’s siege.
A bug that allowed learning spells from scrolls if the Library isn’t constructed.
Health indicator display at 1 HP for dragon and hydra units.
A bug that allowed summoning creatures from eggs and keeping the eggs at the same time.
Ability to summon creatures from eggs outside the garrison.
Icons of guards unavailable for hire weren’t displayed correctly.
A bug that allowed constructing planned buildings at the start of a turn during enemy capital’s siege.
Mistiming in multiplayer caused by use of summoning skills or spells.
Found ritual scrolls, guard pacts and building blueprints now won’t be displayed if hero’s inventory is full.
Player’s portrait incorrect display on the statistics screen during the tutorial.
A bug that caused wrong camera positioning in the city screen when a building from Foreign Quarter was selected.
A bug that caused recurring uprising in a captured province.
Inability to place units in a hot-seat or multiplayer battle after starting and leaving the tutorial.
Upgrades for units weren’t displaying on the strategic map after using auto-battle or ‘Illusionary Battle’ ritual.
A bug that caused the game to freeze after an enemy slug used ‘Necrophagy’ skill.
Battle continuation after victory based on morale is achieved.
Game’s freeze caused by using ‘Double Shot’ skill and enemy unit dying by the first shot arrow.
Missing screen for choosing the second specialization for a hero when he was leveled up exploring a province.
Game’s freeze caused by fighting in two battles in a row with different armies with auto-battle set to ‘On’.
Game’s freeze caused by fighting in a battle and refusing to fight in the next one with auto-battle set to ‘On’.
A nearby province was highlighted as impassable when ‘Forced March’ skill was used.
A new update for the game (1.0.5) is now available for download. Here are the patch notes:
Added support for displays with 768 vertical pixels resolution.
Unit animations have been sped up.
Added 5 new achievements.
Multiplayer balance changes.
Added new illustrations for several events.
Added option for changing lighting modes.
Multiplayer stability improved.
The way heroes’ attributes level up has been changed (multiplayer).
Assert and Access Violation errors in Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8.
Unusually high levels of enemy heroes.
Crash caused by loading the game in windowed mode.
Quests for making alliances.
Possible crash while using Alt+Tab during loading time.
Inaccurate attack result prediction as target’s parry skill was not correctly taken into account.
Earthquake event bug.
Inability to return a province captured by demons.
Event bug caused by province’s capture by inquisitors.
Bugs caused by player’s attack on a guard in his own province.
Hero’s death when he finds a not guarded sight with treasure.
Non disappearing icon of a guard after his dismissal.
Hotkey for ‘Crushing Blow’ skill.
Some changes in the in-game text.
The new 1.0.4 update is here. Here’s what been changed and fixed:
Added achievements for all versions of the game.
Added ‘hotseat’ mode for tactical battles.
Added windowed mode support.
Added an alternative hotkey option for using spells of heroes and units (with ‘1’, ’2’, ’3’ etc.)
Updated balance in multiplayer.
Improved multiplayer stability.
Problems launching the game caused by Data Execution Prevention settings in Windows OS.
Game crash after a double battle (first province guard vs. enemy hero, then player’s hero vs. enemy hero).
Inaccurate battle results predictions.
Inability to proceed in the tutorial under certain conditions (choosing Wizard or Commander).
Game crash caused by an enemy attacking player’s capital with a guard and without garrison.
Heroes displaying as possible province guards when player is attacked by enemy.
Inability to apply a ritual on a hero in uninhabited province.
Player’s crystals count bug during an arena fight.
Game crash caused by refusing to watch an arena fight.
Blocking of map control buttons while selecting a ritual.
Hotkey display bug in a tooltip for actions that also have an extended version of a tip.
Hotkeys for province list classification.
Generation of unreachable enemies in the campaign.
Some mistakes in the in-game text.
• Fixed a synchronization bug in multiplayer matches.
• Improved chat functionality in multiplayer matches.
• Added hotkeys support for the Astral map:
‘Z’ — open the dialog with Zarr;
‘J’ — open the journal and statistics screen;
‘E’ — end turn;
‘O’ — open the setting without using the main menu;
‘Home’ — set camera back on the player’s shard.
‘Enter’— open the dialog window when a shard of the other Master is selected or start attacking selected neutral shard.
• Added hotkeys support for special skills of heroes and units on the tactical map:
• Fixed a bug when a champion Warrior was resurrected each time after his death.
• In the province list round icons are now used instead of the square ones.
• Fixed a bug when Wizard hero at level 10 could use two spells in one turn.
• Fixed a bug with cursor displacement while typing in text.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash if a player used a hero with ‘Master of the Undead’ skill on the tactical map.
• Fixed Wizard’s skills ‘Summon’ and ‘Necromancy’ (the level of summoned creatures was two times higher than needed).
• English manual is updated with information about hero classes and skills, units, their characteristics and rewards.
Patch Notes for Eador: Masters of the Broken World (May 7th)
A new update is now available for download. Here are the 1.0.6 patch notes:
— Improved HUD for units on the tactical map.
— The way unit speed animation changes has been improved.
— Optimized tooltip display for mouse cursor movement.
— Improved support of displays with 768 vertical pixels resolution.
— Fixed ‘Lighting change’ mode functioning.
— Mistiming problems fixes.
— Fixed disconnection problems between the server and the game’s client in a multiplayer game and in the lobby.
— There are now two game modes in multiplayer:
1) ‘Advanced’ mode — number of points depends on the number of played games and achieved victories;
2) ‘Classic’ mode — every player has an equal number of points (1000 at the moment).
— Added icons for player statuses: ‘Player is looking for an opponent’, ‘Player is in the game’.
— Added information display of other players’ spent points.
— Updated prices for units, spells and items.
— Improved chat.
List of Fixed Bugs:
— ‘Endless siege’ bug.
— Berserk barbarian animation caused the game to crash.
— Selected building is not correctly highlighted in the city screen.
— Effects bug of ‘A portal to Chaos’ event.
— Battle starts before some of the dialogues are over.
— Capitals generating on neutral terrain types.
— AI controlled hero doesn’t attack the castle’s garrison while it’s under siege.
— Delays in selection, giving orders and showing tooltip for units.
— Problem with necromancy skill and hero information display after the battle.
— Inability to sell an item in some cases.
— Bug that caused heroes to receive new skills and parameters earlier than intended.
— Attack of the enemy castle with no units in the garrison.
— Bug with provinces capturing where defenders could become guards in some cases.
— Karma transfer from the shard map to the astral.
— Killing a skeleton during a battle could cause the game to crash.
The new version also included the scenario "New Italian Government in 2013", so you can choose to play the Prime Minister Enrico Letta and govern Italy by putting in place policies and socio-economic strategies that will feel the most appropriate and successful .
Thrash's periodic damage component can once again be affected by critical chance.
Solar Beam and the Symbiosis version of Solar Beam's silence effect can no longer be reflected.
Elemental Overload version of Lava Burst should now properly deal 75% of the damage dealt by the Lava Burst that activated it.
Fire and Brimstone can now only be cast when the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember active.
Elite versions of Quivering Filth should now have a chance to drop Half-Empty Food Container.
Blackout Kick should now correctly have a 100% chance to hit.
Deep Freeze should now only stun 100% of the time when target is chilled.
Fury of 1,000 Fists should now only stun 100% of the time when target is blinded.
Surge of Light should now only stun 100% of the time when the weather is darkness.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Throne of Thunder
Anima Golems now generate more threat when attacking their current target.
Durumu the Forgotten
Crimson Fog and Azure Fog should now properly remain visible after being revealed by cones of light.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
Deepwind Gorge capture points will now properly use the faction you have been assigned to when capturing mines.
Champion's Purse should now always award a Champion's Seal again.
Goblin Kor'kron Commanders' Throw Dynamite ability now deals 40% less damage.
Shaman Kor'kron Commanders' Crackling Fury will now only increase in damage by 50% each jump, down from 200%.
Warrior Kor'kron Commanders will now only cast Titanic Thunderclap when there are enemies within 10 yards.
Some Kor'kron Commander abilities will no longer target or affect pets and totems.
Fixed an issue where Overturned Caravans were despawning earlier than intended.
Challenge Card quests can now be completed while in a raid. Note that credit for defeating a boss will not be shared amongst party or raid members.
Anthracite will now reset properly when a player dies or leaves the arena and can no longer be attacked by players spectating the fight.
Achievement: Waste Not, Want Not should now be properly awarded to players that satisfied all but the Cooldown Power-Up requirement.
Sound effects should no longer be cut out in areas with a large number of ambient sounds.
Fixed an issue where some sounds were not playing correctly during boss fights.
Fixed an issue where the raid warning sound was not playing correctly.
- The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please use it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- The Blood Rabbit is a lot stronger now.
- The monsters in the Sewers around the Secret Lair are weaker now.
- The final wave of attackers in the Siege of the Secret Lair has been reduced in numbers.
- The price of some epic items has been modified.
- The shooting range of the Dreadknechts has been decreased
* Fixed an issue at "Online character" saving.
* A lot of crash/disconnect issues have been fixed.
* The ping column has been removed from the game list.
- Fixed an issue with the audio volumes.
- Fixed an issue with Veteran Domovoys AI.
- Fixed an issue with the scrollbar in the Ink Gate window.
- The final boss will talk your head off - like he should do.
- The outro movie is played when the final boss has collapsed - not when he gets the killing blow.
- You could only select from the first 10 skills you've learned even though there are 11 active skills. This has been fixed.
- Fixed crash on the Artifact Forge window.
- Fixed an issue with conversations in different resolutions.
- Localisation issues have been fixed in the German, Spanish, Hungarian and Portuguese language versions.
- Cloak appears properly on Van Helsing when the equipped item is changed.
- The area of the bridge detonation cutscene has been adjusted (it could be avoided)
- Fixed a bug with the customize button. (It didn't save your settings if you used online character.)
- 2560x1080 and 6052x1200 resolutions are supported.
• New: SimCity Launch Park, an exclusive new park just for our dedicated fans who were early adopters.
• New: Region: Edgewater Bay. Seven city sites in one cluster around a beautiful bay with one great work site.
• New: Your current server will now be shown in the options menu.
• New: More detailed rollover information on buildings telling player’s if their Sims received happiness from a park or from shopping. Previous to this fix, this information was generic.
• Re-Enabled Feature: Global Market prices now dynamically change during gameplay.
• Re-Enabled Feature: Leaderboards will be active on EU West 3, Pacific 1 and Pacific 2 at the release. We will enable them on additional servers throughout the day.
• Re-Enabled Feature: Region filters are now enabled on all SimCity servers. Players will be able to search for open games by Map Name, Sandbox Mode, and Abandoned Cities.
• Rain Clouds: Fixed an issue where some cities would not have rain clouds to replenish their water table. If you had a city with this issue, you will start seeing clouds again within a game day.
• Fire: Improved response time of fire trucks to fires. Improved the time it takes for a fire signal to reach a fire station.
• Mission updates: Tuned Metals HQ and Community College missions. These were appearing too early, making them difficult to complete. They now appear later in a city’s development.
• Solar Farm Great Work: Reduced fire risk at the Solar Farm Great work. Local fire engines were spending too much time at the Solar Farm.
• Messaging: Improved pre-requisite messaging for Trade Port, Casinos, Smelting Factory and Oil Refinery. It should be clearer on how to unlock these buildings.
• Graphics: Fix for flickering low wealth buildings on NVIDIA graphics cards.
• Education: Fix for an issue some cities experienced where commuting students did not return from a neighbor’s city. This was causing a problem where students would disappear from a city in some cases.
• Tuning: Sims will lose a small amount of happiness if they don’t have a place to shop. Cities without places to shop will see complaints and feel the effect of unhappy Sims. This will emphasize the importance of commercial zones.
- Fixed problem with Mountaineer, Sure-Shot, and Demolition outfits not properly unlocking when no other DLC is installed.
- Fixed TressFX Hair not being able to be turned on, on some machines, when using AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround.
- Significant performance improvements in CPU limited areas, for example in Shanty Town. (This is the same fix we have previously exposed to users on forums with the MulticoreFlushMode registry key).
- Fixed water polygons randomly disappearing on Intel graphics hardware.
- Fix problem with English VO setting when playing in Japanese not properly being remembered after a restart.
- Minor UI improvements.
Players that die and release around the Seat of Knowledge area will now be provided with a Spectral Gryphon (Wisp for Night Elves) or a Spectral Wyvern; allowing them to fly back to their bodies.
Force of Nature: Balance Treant should be more responsive while chain casting. The global cooldown on their version of Wrath has been reduced to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds.
Force of Nature: Restoration Treant should no longer cause their target to taunt enemies.
Vampiric Embrace should now split healing amongst multiple allied targets by the proper amount.
Healing Rain's area-of-effect now should cap properly at 6 targets.
Conductivity should now split healing amongst multiple allied targets by the proper amount.
Healing Tide Totem's heals no longer require line-of-sight.
Demonic Gateway now should correctly gain charges while the Warlock is mounted or on a passenger mount.
Siphon Life should now heal for the proper amount for Warlocks that have the Fel Armor passive ability.
Glyph of Nightmares will now properly cancel the water walking effect when the Warlock dismounts or takes damage.
Enemy at the Gates: Fixed an issue where players were unable to ride the War Serpent.
Fabled Pandaren Pet Supplies should now always contain a Lesser Pet Treat.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Secrets of Ragefire: Fixed an issue where certain situations could cause the Scenario to get stuck on Stage 3.
Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest is now soulbound.
Enchant Weapon - Bloody Dancing Steel is now soulbound.
Kor'kron Commanders are now non-faction specific multi-tap for all characters that attack them.
Force of Nature now summons a Treant that has 40% of the Druid's health, up from 10%.
Force of Nature: Balance Treant's cast time for Wrath has been increased to 2.5 seconds, up from 2.0 seconds, and damage dealt has been increased by 25%.
Surging Mist will again properly grant Chi to the casting Monk when healing targets other than themselves while Glyph of Surging Mist is active.
Divine Protection should now be usable while stunned.
Fixed an issue for Restoration Shamans where Ascendance did not divide the amount healed by Restorative Mists among nearby allies properly.
Path of the Last Emperor: Seer Hao Pham Roo should no longer be overlapping with Lorewalker Cho.
Galleon should now use the correct loot table while awarding loot.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Karazhan
Chess Event: Increased the delay between moves for enemy chess pieces.
Fixed an issue with characters not shape-shifting back into the correct race while under the effects of an illusion spell enabling them to participate in an opposing faction's Scenarios.
Conquest Quartermasters (Armsmaster Holinka and Roo Desvin) have been temporarily disabled while we work to resolve an issue with the Tyrannical Conquest achievement.
Big Zokk Torquewrench has been found by a search party and brought back from their extended leave of absence.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
Deepwind Gorge has been temporarily removed from Rated Battlegrounds rotation while we work to resolve an issue affecting base capture.
Map markers for caravans that have been destroyed should now be properly removed from the world map.
Overturned caravans should now despawn properly.
Fixed a crash on startup for Macs with the GMA 950 chipset.
o Several in-game screens open much faster now. Optimized screens include: Construction Yards, Ships and Bases, Colonies, Troops, Expansion Planner.
o Fixed threading-related issues that happen while playing a very big game on a very fast machine.
o Fixed crash that was found in German DW ROTS.
o Fixed problems with saving and loading Empire Policy files on PCs with some non-English regional settings. To test this fix: change the regional settings to a language that uses different decimal format (e.g. French) and test saving altered Empire Policy files from the Empire Policy screen. Check that altered policy files correctly reload the changed values.
o Some missing Empire Policy settings are now properly saved: Allow sabotage mission: Destroy base, Allow sabotage mission: Assassinate character, Never recruit troops until colony population reaches X threshold.
o Added comprehensive fallback options for weapons selection in AI ship designs (as per DW Shadows). This will ensure that AI military ships always have weapons, even when preferred weapon type has not yet been researched.
o Added .Net Framework 4.0, which DW: Legends now requires, to the update installer.
General New Battleground: Deepwind Gorge
In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!
New Arena: The Tiger's Peak
Gladiator hopefuls have a new location to test their mettle amidst the Kun-Lai mountain tops, in the training grounds of the powerful Shado-Pan. Players must make use of the looming tiger statues and fenced platforms to gain an advantage that will bring victory and glory!
New Scenario: Battle on the High Seas
Help your faction fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
New Scenario: Blood in the Snow
An agent of Zandalar has infiltrated Dun Morogh and rallied the Frostmane trolls. At Varian’s request, Moira will lead her personal guard against them once the king’s champions have stopped the magical storm protecting Shimmer Ridge.
New Scenario: Dark Heart of Pandaria
Goblin engineers have been excavating in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to find a mysterious artifact, but all they've found is trouble; you have been personally called upon by the Warchief to aid them in their hour of need.
New Scenario: The Secrets of Ragefire
Infiltrate the Emberdeep Caverns and assist the Gob Squad in investigating a recent disappearance in Durotar.
A Heroic difficulty for Scenarios have been added and are designed to provide challenging content for small groups of well-seasoned adventurers. Completing a Heroic Scenario awards Valor points, and a chance to obtain high level Epic quality items.
Heroic Scenarios require a pre-made group to join.
Heroic Scenarios offer bonus objectives that will reward additional valor if completed.
An option to run a random Heroic Scenario has been added as a drop-down in the Scenario tab in Dungeon Finder.
Players can complete a normal or Heroic Scenario for bonus valor each day, but not both.
Six Heroic Scenarios will be available in patch 5.3. Four are new and two are upgrades of existing normal Scenarios.
Battle of the High Seas
Blood in the Snow
Dark Heart of Pandaria
The Secrets of Ragefire
Crypt of Forgotten Kings
A Brewing Storm
Quest Campaign: Escalation
The Darkspear Trolls are in open rebellion against the Warchief! Aid your faction in preparing to rout Garrosh Hellscream from Orgrimmar
Alliance heroes will scout Orgrimmar's outskirts and engage in SI:7 espionage to weaken Garrosh’s power structure.
Horde heroes will help Vol’jin’s insurgency survive a Kor’kron assault and advance towards the Horde capital.
Visit Lorewalker Cho at the Seat of Knowledge in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to begin questing.
Put the stranglehold on Orgrimmar by undermining the Kor’kron supply chain in Northern Barrens.
Collect resources by killing Kor’kron loyalists and their supporters.
Get a group together to kill Kor’kron leaders for bonus resources.
Escort your faction’s caravans across the zone for even more additional resources.
The Darkspear Rebellion will reward your efforts to undermine the Warchief by helping you upgrade Latent Kor’kron Armor into useable gear.
Participate in the Escalation Quest Campaign to learn how to engage in the Barrens conflict.
The Legendary Quest Continues
Journey with Wrathion to the four corners of Pandaria to speak with the August Celestials.
Champions will have had to complete Wrathion’s earlier tasks (including “Heart of the Thunder King”) to continue.
Brawler’s Guild Updates
Test your might against two new tiers of bosses in the Brawl’gar Arena in Orgrimmar or Bizmo’s Brawl Pub in Stormwind.
New VIP areas are now accessible for brawlers at or above rank 8.
Bizmo has raised the floor in his arena to hide the bodies. Or... maybe to improve the sight lines. We’ll never know for sure.
Special “Challenge Cards” can now be acquired from mobs or reward satchels, allowing you to unlock unique bonus bosses.
Brawlers that manage to prove their mettle and reach Rank 9 will receive an additional invitation to the Brawler's Guild that can be traded or given to a friend.
Experience needed to increase from level 85 to level 90 has been reduced by 33%.
Healing abilities and spells which automatically pick targets now follow consistent rules for targeting logic. Targets with lower % health will be preferred, and players are weighted more heavily than pets.
Avoidance passive on all pets and guardians has been changed. It now reduces area-of-effect damage from creatures and NPCs by 95% (up from 90%), and from players by 50% (up from 0%). Warlock pets already had the new version of Avoidance since Patch 5.0 and will not notice any differences.
The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
Death Knight: Gargoyle
Druid: Force of Nature (Balance, Restoration), Mirror Image (Symbiosis)
Mage: Mirror Image, Water Elemental
Shaman: Searing Totem
Warlock: Doomguard, Terrorguard, Wild Imp
Death Knight General
Blood Plague no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
Frost Fever no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
Necrotic Strike's healing absorption effect has been increased to 225% from attack power, up from 200%.
Gorefiend's Grasp can now affect a maximum of 4 player targets. The number of non-player targets that can be affected remains unlimited.
Sudden Doom now requires the Death Knight to be in Unholy Presence to activate the effect that causes Death Coil to cost no Runic Power.
Unholy Might now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 10%, down from 15%.
Mark of the Wild had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 10%.
Symbiosis: Intimidating Roar had its cooldown increased to 90 seconds, up from 60 seconds.
Tranquility now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance. This change also applies to players using the Symbiosis version of Tranquility.
Force of Nature is no longer on global cooldown and summons a single Treant. The Treant no longer has a control bar, immediately uses its special abilities on the Druid’s current target, and accumulates 1 charge every 20 seconds up to a maximum of 3 charges.
Restoration version of the Treant now casts Swiftmend on the Druid's target when summoned. This version of Swiftmend does not require or consume a heal-over-time effect on the target.
Glyph of Solar Beam have been removed and replaced with Glyph of Omens.
New Glyph: Glyph of Omens: While the Druid is not in a Solar or Lunar Eclipse, the following abilities will generate 10 Solar or Lunar Energy: Entangling Roots, Cyclone, Faerie Fire, Faerie Swarm, Mass Entanglement, Typhoon, Disorienting Roar, Ursol's Vortex, and Mighty Bash.
Solar Beam is now more responsive when players enter and leave the beam's area-of-effect.
Savage Roar now increases physical damage done by 40%, up from 30%.
Mastery: Nature's Guardian is now 33% stronger (2% per point instead of 1.5%).
Ironbark now has a cooldown of 60 seconds, down from 2 minutes.
Swiftmend's area-of-effect component now heals injured allies within 10 yards, up from 8 yards.
Wild Mushroom: Bloom: Healing from this spell has been increased by 100%, which includes all bonus healing from Rejuvenation overhealing. In addition, the radius has been increased to 10 yards (up from
Restoration PvP 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Ironbark by 30 seconds (down from 90 seconds).
Hunters now have 50 pet stable slots, up from 20.
Cooldown on crowd control abilities for several Hunter pet families have changed.
Basilisk pet family’s Petrifying Gaze now has a cooldown of now 2 minutes, up from 1 minute.
Bat pet family’s Sonic Blast now has a cooldown of 2 minutes, up from 1 minute.
Crane pet family’s Lullaby now has a cooldown of 2 minutes, up from 1 minute.
Monkey pet family's Bad Manner now has a cooldown of 2 minutes, up from 1 minute.
Porcupine pet family’s Paralyzing Quill now has a cooldown of 2 minutes, up from 1 minute.
Shale Spider pet family’s Web Wrap now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, up from 45 seconds.
Wasp pet family's Sting now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, up from 45 seconds.
Worm pet family’s Burrow Attack now has cooldown of 14 seconds, down from 20 seconds.
Aspect of the Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
Revive Pet now has a cast time of 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
Aspect of the Iron Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
Binding Shot is no longer a talent and learned by Marksmanship Hunters at level 30.
Blink Strike has been renamed Blink Strikes and turned into a passive ability. The pet's Basic Attacks deal 50% increased damage, can now be used from 30 yards away, and will instantly cause the pet to teleport behind their target.
Intimidation is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20.
Beast Cleave now deals 75% of the original damage, up from 50%.
Exotic Beasts no longer reduces the cooldown of pet special abilities by 30%.
Bombardment now increases the damage of Multi-Shot by 60%, up from 30%.
PvP 2-piece set bonus has been redesigned. Using Arcane Shot now causes the Hunter's PvP Power to increase by 800 for 6 seconds.
Arcane Brilliance had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
Arcane Explosion now deals 40% more damage.
Blizzard now deals 40% more damage.
Dalaran Brilliance had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
Flamestrike now deals 100% more initial damage. Periodic damage remains unchanged.
Mirror Image creates copies that no longer cast Fire Blast, but their Frostbolts do 10% more damage.
Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms now have new icons.
Flameglow now absorbs damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 15% of their spellpower (down from 20%).
Incanter's Ward now allows the Mage to gain up to a maximum of 15% increase to spell damage, down from 30%, but the effect now lasts 25 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
Living Bomb's periodic damage has been increased by 121%. Its explosion damage has been reduced by 78%, but now scales with additional periodic ticks added by haste, and hits all nearby targets (up from 3).
Legacy of the Emperor had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 6%.
Nimble Brew now also removes horrify effects, and reduces the duration of horrify effects and fear, and is available to all Monk specializations (formerly only available for Brewmaster and Windwalker Monks).
Spear Hand Strike now locks a spell school out for 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds.
Ring of Peace had been redesigned. The ability forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, instantly disarming and silencing enemies within the area-of-effect for 3 seconds. Enemies that use abilities other than auto-attacks or cast spells on allies within the Ring of Peace will be disarmed and silenced for 3 seconds. Disarm and silence effects are subject to diminishing returns.
Gift of the Ox should now activate its effect more frequently for dual-wielding Monks.
Revival now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.
Legacy of the White Tiger had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 6%.
Rising Sun Kick now causes all targets within 8 yards to take an increased 20% damage from the Monk's abilities, up from 10%.
Fixed an issue that caused ticks from Fists of Fury to sometimes be skipped.
Blessing of Kings had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
Blessing of Might had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
Devotion Aura now clears all silence effects when used.
Divine Protection is now usable while stunned.
Glyph of the Battle Healer now heals a nearby injured friendly target, excluding the Paladin, for 20% of damage dealt while Seal of Insight is active, down from 30%.
Mastery: Illuminated Healing now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
Daybreak is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done. Daybreak no longer incorrectly hits the primary target of the Holy Shock.
Shield of the Righteous now reduces physical damage taken by 25%, down from 30%.
Sword of Light now increases damage with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%.
Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.
Power Word: Fortitude had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4.4%.
Mass Dispel no longer dispels magic effects that are normally undispellable. Cast time has been decreased to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds for Discipline and Holy Priests.
Void Shift had its cooldown decreased to 5 minutes, down from 6 minutes for Discipline and Holy Priests. For Shadow Priests, cooldown has been increased to 10 minutes, up from 6 minutes, and the spell is no longer usable while in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
Glyph of Mass Dispel has been redesigned and no longer reduces cast time. The glyph now enables Mass Dispel to dispel magic effects that are normally undispellable.
Glyph of Smite no longer causes the additional 20% damage dealt by Smite to transfer into Atonement.
Fixed an issue where Glyph of Mind Flay's movement speed increase was not stacking correctly.
Atonement now heals nearby friendly targets for 90% of the damage dealt, down from 100%.
Borrowed Time now reduces the cast or channel time of the next Priest spell by 15% after casting Power Word: Shield (was 15% spell haste).
Penance now deals 10% less damage, but healing done is increased by 10%.
Divine Hymn now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance.
Vampiric Embrace now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.
Cloak and Dagger now requires the Rogue to be in Stealth. Shadow Dance will not remove the Stealth requirement for Cloak and Dagger.
Shuriken Toss now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
Glyph of Cheap Shot now increases the duration of Cheap Shot by 0.5 second, down from 1 second.
Glyph of Garrote now increases the duration of Garrote's silence effect by 1 second, down from 1.5 seconds.
Blade Flurry's damage to secondary targets should no longer be affected by Resilience or PvP power if the primary target was a player as both had already been factored in for the initial damage calculation.
Revealing Strike now lasts 24 seconds, up from 18 seconds.
Find Weakness now bypasses 100% of armor against non-player targets, and bypasses 50% of armor when used against other players (was 70% armor bypass for all targets).
Lava Burst now has a 2 second cast time, up from 1.5 seconds, and deals 25% more damage.
Lightning Bolt can now be cast while moving.
New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes Lightning Shield to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10% for 6 seconds after Lightning Shield is triggered.
Glyph of Unleashed Lightning has been removed and replaced with Glyph of Lightning Shield.
Feral Spirit's summoned Spirit Wolves are now immune to root and snare effects.
Lava Lash now deals 300% weapons damage, up from 250%.
Mental Quickness now converts 65% of the Shaman's attack power to spell power, up from 55%.
Stormstrike now deals 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
Dark Intent had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
Demonic Gateway cast time has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5 seconds, gains its first charge after 5 seconds (down from 13 seconds), and gains a new charge every 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds). The summoned gateway has 100% of the summoning Warlock's health, 100% of the Warlock's resilience, and can now be attacked and killed by enemy players.
Health Funnel now causes the Soulburn portion of the spell to increase healing generated from Health Funnel by 140% instead of instantly restoring 36% health.
Blood Horror no longer activates from attacks made by pets.
Glyph of Siphon Life has been redesigned. Glyph of Siphon Life now heals the Warlock for 0.5% of their maximum health when Corruption or Immolate deal periodic damage.
Haunt now refunds a Soul Shard when it is dispelled.
Fire and Brimstone no longer requires a Burning Ember to cast. Instead, the spell causes Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, and Curse spells to consume a Burning Ember when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember remaining.
Warlock PvP 2-piece set bonus no longer reduces cooldown on Unending Resolve and have been replaced by the former 4-piece set bonus where the Warlock's Twilight Ward absorbs damage from all magical schools.
Warlock PvP 4-piece set bonus now increases damage dealt by Agony, Corruption, Doom, Immolate, and Unstable Affliction by 10%.
Defensive Stance now decreases damage taken by 25%, up from 15%.
Shield Wall's cooldown has been reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes.
Enraged Regeneration no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
Second Wind no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect.
Arms and Fury Warriors receive a passive ability that enables them to generate rage when struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect at level 56.
Spell Reflection is no longer consumed by spells from player pets and guardians.
Vigilance now resets the cooldown on Taunt in addition to its current effects.
Sweeping Strikes' damage to secondary targets should no longer be affected by Resilience or PvP power if the primary target was a player as both had already been factored in for the initial damage calculation.
Bastion of Defense now reduces the cooldown of Shield Wall by 1 minute, down from a 3-minute reduction. For Protection Warriors, this results in no net change to Shield Wall's cooldown.
Shield Slam now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85.
Unwavering Sentinel no longer increases the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10%.
Shado-Pan and The August Celestials daily quests no longer have a faction prerequisite to be Revered with the Golden Lotus.
A Test of Valor: Reduced the amount of Valor needed for this achievement to 3000 Valor Points, down from 6000.
Flames of the Void: Fixed an issue where players were unable to mount the War Serpents.
The Strength of One's Foes: All bosses in Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of the Endless Spring now have a chance to drop either a Sigil of Power or Sigil of Wisdom
Creatures that are outdoors in the world and are Level-90 and above now have a chance to drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
Rare spawns in Pandaria (except Zandalari Warscouts, and Zandalari Warbringers) and bosses in Battlefield: Barrens will now always drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
Rare spawns in Pandaria (except those on Isle of Thunder) now have a chance to drop a bind-on-pickup invitation to the Brawler's Guild.
Shiny Pile of Refuse now has a chance to contain a Primal Egg, and a number of Dinosaur Bones.
Spitfire Beam no longer increases in damage with each jump, deals a flat 200,000 damage(up from 150,000 damage), and jumps to 99 targets (up from 20 targets).
Zandalari NPCs on the Isle of Thunder should now drop Zandalari Journals needed for the Zandalari Library Card achievement more frequently. The sell value of Zandalari Journals to vendors have been decreased to adjust for the increased drop rates.
Pet Battles General
Bonus damage has been added to many basic abilities, at the cost of slightly reduced accuracy.
Check out our blog: Pet Battle Accuracy Changes in Patch 5.3 for additional information.
Pet Battle Duels are now available in all dungeons and raids. Enjoy!
Pet Battles in the wild and duels are now viewable by other players in the world.
Hit Chance is now displayed for all abilities.
Battle Pet Abilities no longer have a base chance to miss or be dodged by opposing pets of the same level.
Reduced the chance to miss when fighting higher-level opponents from 5% per level to 2% per level.
A series of new achievements and rewards have been added for max-level matchmaking PvP pet battles
Wins for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles can now be tracked in statistics.
Battle pets' recent ability loadouts will now be saved when pets are swapped in and out of battle slots.
Pandaren Spirit Pet Supplies now has a chance to drop a family specific rare Battle-Stone.
Species specific Flawless Battle-Stones are now Bind to Battle.net account.
Black Claw now deals 20% less damage.
Blistering Cold had now deals 100% more damage.
Corrosion now deals 5 damage-per-round, up from 2, and increases damage taken by 2, down from 5.
Counterspell now deals 10 damage in addition to the ability's previous effects.
Deep Freeze now has a 10% reduced chance to hit.
Fury of 1,000 Fists now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Haymaker now has a 3-round cooldown.
Headbutt now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Hunting Party now has an increased cooldown of 4 rounds, up from 3 rounds.
Impale now has a cooldown of 3 rounds, down from 5 rounds, deals 17% less damage, and no longer deals damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead.
Interrupting Gaze now deals 50% more damage.
Interrupting Jolt now has a 4-round cooldown, down from 5 rounds.
Kick now deals 50% more damage.
Minefield now has a 5-round cooldown, and lasts for 9 rounds, down from 10 rounds.
Mudslide now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Predatory Strike no longer deal damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead.
Quicksand now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Reckless Strike now has a 1-round cooldown.
Rupture now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Shock and Awe now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Soulrush now has a 4-round cooldown, up from 3 rounds.
Fixed an issue where pet abilities that had a chance to stun were not working correctly.
A number of new battle pets have been added to the Throne of Thunder and Isle of Thunder. Happy hunting!
Whispers from pet tamers in the north have spread word of an elusive new battle pet that can be found in the frozen tundras of Northrend. The Unborn Val'kyr awaits.
Battle Pet drops have been added to Burning Crusade raids. These new pets can be obtained from raid bosses in Karazhan, Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern. Obtaining all of these new pets will reward players with a new battle pet, Tito!
Tiny Blue Carp, Tiny Green Carp, Tiny Red Carp, and Tiny White Carp are now tradable, and can be caught more than once.
Electrified Razortooth: swapped positions of Blood In The Water and Paralyzing Shock abilities.
Ethereal Soul-Trader has been returned to his original, larger size.
Teldrassil Sproutling, Withers, and Ruby Sapling’s Shell Shield has been replaced with a new ability: Ironbark.
Battle Pet Quests
A new achievement and reward has been added for characters that complete every Pet Battle daily quest in a single day.
Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to Battle-Stones from pet supplies bags and wild battles. Each bag or battle that does not provide a stone has a progressively better chance to award a stone to the player.
Beasts of Fable daily quest has been broken into three separate chapters. Players can now choose to do any or all of the chapters each day. Rewards have been modified to include a new consumable that will boost battle pet XP for a limited time.
All Pet Battle daily quests on Pandaria, Beasts of Fable and Spirit Tamer quests will now award experience, valor, and Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
All Pet Battle quests will now award experience.
Increased the difficulty of elite pets on the Beasts of Fable quest.
A new weekly quest for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles has been added.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Players can now choose to receive loot for specializations other than the one that's currently active. This feature can be accessed by right-clicking on the character portrait and selecting the option from the drop-down list. Loot specialization is available for bonus rolls, Raid Finder, Heroic Scenarios, and Mists of Pandaria quest rewards.
Please check out the blog: Patch 5.3 Adds Off-Spec Loot and Rewards for an in-depth explanation of how the Loot Specialization system will work.
Bonus rolls, Treasures of the Thunder King, Amber Encased Treasure Pouch, Cache of Mogu Riches, and Dividends of the Everlasting Spring now have a small chance to award a larger than usual amount of gold.
Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.
Reduced the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune needed for the Mogu Runes of Fate weekly quest to 50, down from 90.
For the Fathom-Lord Karathress encounter, Cataclysmic Bolt now deals 10% of the target's maximum health plus 5000 damage, down from 50% of target's maximum health, the stun effect can be removed by abilities that free the player from stuns, and the spell now targets any character class instead of only targeting character classes with mana.
Coilfang Strider's Panic ability now activates every 4 seconds, up from every 2 seconds.
Shock Blast's stun effect can now be removed by abilities that free the player from stuns.
Tainted Elementals now despawn after 20 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
For the High Astromancer Solarian encounter, Nether Scryer's Domination spell now has a 2 second cast time, up from instant cast, and can be silenced.
For the Void Reaver encounter, the radius for Arcane Orb has been reduced to 15 yards, down from 20 yards.
Terrace of Endless Spring
Players no longer need to have defeated Grand Empress Shek'zeer to enter the Terrace of Endless Spring in Normal difficulty.
Throne of Thunder
Valor Points are awarded for defeating the following lieutenants in Throne of Thunder.
Stormbringer Draz'kil: 20 Valor Points
Manchu: 10 Valor Points each
Weisheng: 10 Valor Points each
Eternal Guardian: 5 Valor Points each
Amani’shi Beast Shaman no longer casts Chain Lightning while mounted on Amani Warbears.
The Genetically Unmodified Organism achievement has been redesigned. It now requires players to defeat Primordius while none of the players in the raid received a harmful mutation.
Completing the Challenge mode daily quest now awards a Heroic Cache of Treasures with a chance to contain an epic item!
Minimum level requirement to enter and equip items found in the following dungeons via Dungeon Finder have been adjusted.
Gate of the Setting Sun is now available in Normal difficulty, and accessible to level 89 characters.
Grim Batol is now accessible at level 84, down from level 85.
Lost City of the Tol'vir is now accessible at level 84, down from level 85.
Magisters' Terrace is now accessible at level 68, down from level 70.
The Mechanar is now accessible at level 68, down from level 70.
Bloodlord Mandokir will no longer use Decapitate against his current target.
Lorewalker Cho now allows heroes to take part in either faction's Scenarios, so players can see what the other side has been up to.
Crypt of the Forgotten Kings
Fixed an issue where Uncontrolled Anger was improperly causing characters to drop out of stealth.
A blog titled: PvP Gear in Patch 5.3 has additional information and reasoning behind the PvP changes in 5.3.
All characters now have a base Resilience of 65%.
Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%.
PvP Power conversion ratio to obtain 1% damage at level 90 has been changed from 265 to 400.
PvP Power bonus to healing is now based on class and specialization.
Healing specializations receive a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, Priests, and Shamans receive a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receive a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
Season 13 Tyrannical gear had their item levels increased to ilevel 496, up from ilevel 493. Weapons and shields/off-hand items remain unchanged at ilevel 498.
Season 13 Tyrannical Elite gear had their item levels decreased to ilevel 496, down from ilevel 512.
Resilience has been removed from most PvP gear.
Resilience gems and enchants will continue to be available.
4-piece PvP set bonus for all Season 12 and 13 armor sets that granted 1000 Resilience now grants 1000 PvP Power instead.
PvP Power will remain exclusively on PvP gear.
The amount of PvP Power and Resilience on gems and Mystic Cogwheel have been reduced by 50%.
Tyrannical weapons no longer have a conquest-earned prerequisite to purchase them.
Glorious Tyranny weapon enchantment now grants 600 PvP Power instead of 400 PvP Power and 200 Resilience.
New weapon enchantment: Bloody Dancing Steel is functionally equivalent to Dancing Steel, shares the same visual effect as Glorious Tyranny, costs a scroll of the base enchant, and requires a 2200 rating.
New weapon enchantment: Spirit of Conquest is functionally equivalent to Jade Spirit, shares the same visual effect as Glorious Tyranny, costs a scroll of the base enchant, and requires a 2200 rating.
Tyrannical Gladiator’s Tabard and Tyrannical Gladiator’s Greatcloak are available as new prestige items at 2500 rating for 1000 Conquest Points.
Big Zokk Torquewrench has returned from their leave of absence.
Glorious Conquest Quartermasters (Acon Deathwielder, Ethan Natice) have returned after refitting their wares.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas now have an ilevel cap. All gear will be scaled down to ilevel 496.
To facilitate a more balanced team composition, players now need to select a role when queuing up for a Battleground or Rated Battleground. Role selection should have no effect on queue times. The matchmaking system attempts to balance the number of healers on each team based on the ratio of healers and non-healers queued.
Mid-season catch-up for Conquest Points has been added. Players will now see their cap on Conquest Points increased by 1000 per week since the start of Season 13 minus the amount of Conquest Points earned so far in this season.
Picking up the Alliance or Horde flag while in a Rated Battleground now increases damage taken by 50% for characters in a tanking specialization, and increases damage taken by 20% for characters in a non-tanking specialization.
Dalaran Arena: Masons of Dalaran have been hard at work installing steps in the two remaining corners of the arena.
Eye of the Storm: The starting platforms have been lowered.
Herbalists of low skill can now pick herbs in Pandaria for a small amount of usable material. The yield an herbalist will be able to harvest from each node is determined by skill level.
Miners of low skill can now mine mineral deposits in Pandaria for a small amount of usable material. The yield a miner will be able to harvest from each node is determined by skill level.
The Voidbinders are back in capital cities and shrines.
PvE Item Upgrades
Items upgradable by Valor now require 250 Valor to upgrade per 4 item levels, for a total of 500 Valor for 8 item levels per item. This is retroactive to all items that use Valor.
Items upgradable by Justice now require 750 Justice to upgrade per 8 item levels, for a total of 750 Justice for 8 item levels per item. This is retroactive to all items that use Justice.
PvP Item Upgrades
Malevolent Gladiator’s Conquest (Season 12) items that have upgrades available are still upgradable at their original costs.
Dreadful Gladiator’s Honor (Season 12) items that have upgrades available are still upgradable at their original costs.
No other PvP items are upgradable.
Players can now use items that are in the bank or Void Storage for transmogrification.
Reduced the amount of Justice, Honor, and Darkmoon Faire tickets needed to upgrade heirloom items by 60%.
Players starting on Cataclysm content can purchase level-80 gear from Iris Moonweaver in Hyjal and Erunak in Vashj'ir to more easily qualify for Blackrock Caverns and Abyssal Maw: Throne of Tides.
Two new purchasable items using Elder Charms of Good Fortune have been added to the quartermasters on the Isle of Thunder.
An Empty Supply Crate that can be placed and jumped on in the Troves of the Thunder King Scenario.
Excess Elder Charms of Good Fortune can be used to purchase an Arcane Trove/Sunreaver Bounty.
A new achievement and reward has been added for obtaining 200 mounts.
Unclaimed Black Market Containers are now available on the Black Market Auction House. What's inside? It's a mystery! When opened, the container has a chance to contain any item that can be available on the BMAH.
Eye of the Black Prince can now be used to apply a prismatic socket on Reborn weapons.
Justice Heirloom vendors now have Heirloom shields in stock.
Kirin Tor and Sunreaver Beacons are now usable from inside the Throne of Thunder.
Shado-Pan Assault belts now require Friendly reputation to purchase, down from Revered.
Shado-Pan Assault chest pieces now require Honored reputation to purchase, down from Revered.
The following PvP trinkets now have a cooldown of 2 minutes, down from 5 minutes.
Bequeathed Insignia of the Alliance
Bequeathed Insignia of the Horde
Inherited Insignia of the Alliance
Inherited Insignia of the Horde
Inherited Mark of Tyranny
Insignia of the Alliance
Insignia of the Horde
The following trinkets have on-use effects reduced by 33%, but have a 100% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena.
Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun
Renataki’s Soul Charm
Steadfast Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
Wushoolay’s Final Choice
The following trinkets have on-use effects reduced by 75%, but have a 400% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena.
Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire
Gaze of the Twins
Primordius’ Talisman of Rage
Talisman of Bloodlust
All other trinkets above ilevel 502 have on-use effects reduced by 50%, but have a 100% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena.
Courageous Primal Diamond had its clearcasting effect renamed to “Lucidity” to differentiate it from other spells with that name.
In-game support system is now a direct portal to the Battle.net Support site, allowing players to access the knowledge base and support contact system.
Dungeon Journal has been reorganized. The model view has moved into a sub-tab and replaced with a listing of bosses for the dungeon or raid.
A new option to display pet tamers on the world map has been added. This should help players looking to find unlocked Pet Battle daily quests.
When using name plates, castbars will now display for all creatures and players in the area.
Fixed an issue in Brawl'gar Arena where players boarding The Skybag may be unable to spectate brawls that were taking place.
- Nutzerkontosystem hinzugefügt
- Tiere verschwinden nicht mehr aus dem Stall
- Schwader geht jetzt richtig
- In den Kleinviehtransporter gehen jetzt 9 Tiere
- Gewicht und Helfer-Problem gelöst (Kollision)
- Alpinmap: Verkaufsstände korrigiert
- Sacklimit überarbeitet
- Ballenlimit überarbeitet
- Siloanzeige korrigiert
- Tür beim Tierhändler repariert
- Shop-Icon auf der Alpine ergänzt
- Hühner sterben nicht mehr trotz Futter
- Viele Maschinenfunktionen und -Animationen korrigiert
- Hydraulik-Problem gelöst
- Performance verbessert
- Wasserzeichen auf der USA Map hinzugefügt
- Helfer kann ein fertiges Feld ohne Entlassung neu bearbeiten
- Abladestaion: Kollision gefixt
- Gecko-Texturen überarbeitet
- Kornduschen-Menü verbessert
- und vieles mehr...
- User-Account system added
- Animals do not disappear from stable
- Swath extensions works correct now
- Trailer for small animals can take 9 animals now
- Weights and helper problem solved (Colision)
- Alpinemap: Market stands fixed
- Baglimit changed
- Balelimit changed
- Silo information corrected
- Door at animal trader fixed
- Shop-Icon on Alpine map added
- Chicked can survive now with fodder
- Many machine functions and animations corrected
- Hydraulic-problems fixed
- Performance improved
- Watericon added on US map
- Helper can rework a finished field directly now
- Unload trigger: Colision fixed
- Gecko-textures improved
- Corn shower menu improved
- and a lot more...
Added an extra event for every car in the game. By achieving Gold in the newly added event you unlock the new Ram Chassis Modification for that car.
- The standard version of the Ram Chassis mod increases the vehicle toughness on the front.
- The Pro version of the Ram Chassis mod increases the vehicle toughness further meaning less speed is lost in traffic collisions.
- Added 15 new Billboard jumps to the world. These are identified by the new pack images on the billboards themselves.
- The 4 new cars from each pack appears in the world and are denoted by pack images on the mini-map once found.
Added 30 new free SpeedLists in multiplayer.
- 11 Everyday Car Restricted SpeedLists
- 10 Muscle Car Restricted SpeedLists
- 4 Race Car Restricted SpeedLists
- 5 Sports Car Restricted SpeedLists
A new patch is now available for Mars War Logs. Here is the patchnote:
[Controls] Added possibility to change the keyboard setup in an external file
[Controls] Added default left handed control setup
[Camera] Fixed FoV automatically returning back to 45
[Camera] Improved the out of fight camera
[FX] Fixed rare FX issue with technomancers power on lower configurations
[Graphics] Fixed rare remaining cases where characters could sometime be stuck in the ceiling
[Tutorial] Fixed rare cases where a tutorial popup won't close
[Saves] Fixed savegames with UNC path
[Quests] Various quests fixes
[Sound] Added -stereo and -surround command line options to force audio mode selection
Note: This patch also adds the changes of the patch 1712 previously on Beta
X3: Albion Prelude 3.0 - Shady Business is available as a FREE update to everybody who owns X3: Albion Prelude and includes support for LINUX as STEAMPLAY.
To celebrate the update X3: Albion Prelude, X3: Terran War Pack Bundle, X3: GoldBox, and the X Superbox will be 33% until May 22nd.
X3: Albion Prelude 3.0 - Shady Business brings three unique new plot lines and for the first time can be completely controlled with gamepads!
A plethora of new ships, new sectors, new gamestarts and new generic missions rounds of this big update to the X3 universe.
New Features and Improvements:
- New plots: Shady Business, Corporation Troubles, Breaking Grounds
- New generic mission: Repair Station, a service to repair damaged player stations (below 95% hull)
- New generic mission: Multiple Transport, to transport multiple passengers with different collection/delivery points
- New generic mission: Tour of a Lifetime, to take a group of tourists on a tour to various sectors to see the sights
- New generic mission: Escort Dual Convoy, to aid two convoys on different routes which need protecting
- Added controller support
- New ships: Lotan, Acinonyx, Pteranodon
- Changed the 'close to target' warning during the Follow Ship Mission from a popup message to a help text
- New special sector, including new soundtrack
- New special UFJD sector
- Unlockable Gamestarts: Aldran Adventurer, Lost Lar, Goner Witness
- Added ability for missions to enable/disable war behaviour
- More Terran factories available in shipyards
- Fixed Generic Patrol by removing extra 'missions accepted' increment statistic on acceptance
- Fixed Deliver Matching Ship increment statistic on acceptance for war mission
- Fixed Super Shipyard dock which caused M6 ships to collide while undocking
- Fixed Boron Equipment Dock orbiting objects being in the wrong position
- Fixed Argon Stock Exchange billboard which was located below some docking clamps
- Fixed messages sent to player in Transport Passenger Missions when there is insufficient cargo space or no Life Support
- Fixed Yaki Stock Exchange unlock requirements
- Fixed Escort Convoy Mission being offered by enemy race
- Fixed Escort Convoy Mission not ending if you attack an escort ship
- Fixed cleanup for the NPC contact in the Assassination Mission once the mission is finished
- Fixed issue of captured ships being destroyed by war manager
- Fixed bug with MD command
- Fixed loading of ware templates
- Fixed Ice miner Job so it no longer stays docked when it has nothing to mine
- Fixed default values for ship hue/saturation
- Added cleanup for escorts created for the Escort Convoy Mission
- Added checks to avoid Xenon Invasion Missions continuing when Xenon leave the sector
- Added checks during the Build Station Mission for when the Beacon is moved to avoid problems completing the mission
- Changed Tyr cargospace to 8800
1. Formula Change - Greatly reduced the chance that a unit below its national morale will receive the die(10% of national morale) increase in morale.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that was allowing non-recon air groups to transfer to German Army Airbases (the new rule created in 1.07.07 was not working correctly).
2. Fixed a bug where the “Restore ground element upgrade paths” question was not showing up properly during Multiplayer games.
• Data and Scenario Changes
1. In games where the AI is playing the Axis side, the Soviet player will be asked whether to restore ground element upgrade paths per the change in version 1.07.07. Also, in games started with version 1.07.07 or later, the restore question will not be asked (as the upgrade paths have already been reinstated in the data).
2. Correction for the 1.07.07 readme:
Restored 2 ground element upgrade paths listed below (these are restored along with the German upgrade paths in existing games if the player answers yes to the question):
0299 Rifle Squad (Hungarian) to 0298 Rifle Squad (Hungarian)
0316 Rifle Squad (Slovakian) to 0315 Rifle Squad (Slovakian)
V1.07.07– April 29, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. New Rule - Only recon air groups may be transferred to German Army Airbases. No air groups may be assigned directly from the National Reserve to German Army Airbases.
• Data and Scenario Changes
3. Restored four German ground element upgrade paths listed below. In existing games, the German player will be asked once whether they wish to “Restore Ground Element Upgrade Paths”. If yes, then the upgrade paths below will be set, otherwise the ground elements will remain with no upgrade path and the player will not be asked again.
0081 Rifle Squad upgrades to 0082 Rifle Squad
0084 Pioneer Squad upgrades to 0085 Pioneer Squad
0094 Motorized Rifle Squad upgrades to 0096 Motorized Rifle Squad
0114 Fallschirmjager Squad upgrades to 0115 Fallschirmjager Squad
4. Corrected start date of the Soviet 42 Flamethrower Company (OB 383) from 5/42 to 7/42.
5. Minor changes to recently added German leaders.
6. Restored 2 ground element upgrade paths listed below:
0298 Rifle Squad (Hungarian) to 0299 Rifle Squad (Hungarian)
0315 Rifle Squad (Slovakian) to 0316 Rifle Squad (Slovakian)
V1.07.06– April 12, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. Rule Clarifications – HQ and airbase units do not receive the motorized bonus to national morale. Units do not gain morale while routed. Units may only gain morale outside of combat if their morale is less than 10 points above their national morale, or less than 50, whichever is greater.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that prevented a part of rule 9.1.1 from functioning correctly. Units that were below their national morale were not getting the chance to gain morale simply due to the fact that they were below the national morale. Now they get the chance, and if they go up (they must pass various checks), they will receive an increase of die(10% of their national morale), but not to exceed the national morale.
2. Fixed a bug that prevented Soviet players from being able to create new flak units at cities.
V1.07.04– April 4, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. Rule Change – Ground combat in a hex can no longer cause damage to a port in the hex.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that prevented Don to the Danube scenarios from being playable in Multiplayer.
• Data and Scenario Changes
Updated WitE Campaigns and many smaller scenarios
1. German airgroups updated to the latest versions of aircraft
2. Soviet partisan MPs zeroed out
3. Hungarian 39M Armored Car Factory removed
V1.07.03– March 15, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. Change in Save Game Structure – Games that are saved using a 1.07.00 version or later are saved in such a way that they may only be loaded successfully by a 1.07.00 or later version. This change was made to eliminate the potential of players using earlier versions of the game to take advantage of possible exploits..
2. New Rule – The maximum MPs for Soviet Tank and Motorized Divisions in 1942 are 25.
3. AI Improvements – Made several AI adjustments, including improvements to the AI’s line forming function, improvements to its use of support units (getting them out of rear HQ’s and into active HQs), and improvements to its overuse of counterattacks that put the AI’s units in dangerous situations.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that allowed fort units to attach an unlimited number of construction support units.
2. Fixed a rare AI bug that could cause units from both sides to temporarily occupy the same hex.
3. Fixed a bug that could prevent a destroyed German unit from returning to the game to be rebuilt.
4. Fixed a bug that could prevent the save game screen from closing when the ESC key was pressed.
5. Fixed a bug with the set production usage interface in the editor screen.
6. Fixed a bug with highlighting of Soviet Corps breakdown units.
7. Fixed a bug that caused an attempt to build a Gun Artillery Division in 1943 to instead build a Heavy Artillery Division.
• Data and Scenario Changes
1. Changed frontal armor of IS-1 and early IS-2 and side armor of IS-3.
2. Corrected the Italian Labor Squad’s speed and size and the SU-76’s fuel use.
3. Corrected the availability date of several Soviet leaders to June 1941. These leaders are commanding Corps in June 1941 but were incorrectly listed in the game data as not being available until later.
4. Corrected the missing build cost for Rumanian, Hungarian and Soviet Labor Squads.
5. Changed 41b Tank Division end date to 12/41.
• Removed some redundant asserts from the debug version
• Fixed crash in ScenMaker due to units not having estab associated
• Fixed crash when SaveFileLoc.cfg is not available. This normally manifested in Win 8 OS.).
V4.4.262 – May 10, 2013
• Enable units that are retreating and retreat recovering to surrender. Previously, this was restricted to routing, and rout recovering units. Though for retreating and retreat recovering units the enemy must be nearby and they must have been engaged within the last two minutes. This ensures surrounded units surrender in a reasonable time.
• Remove the formation aspect modifier from the fire routines where the range is very close. If covered terrain then reduce the effect. This addresses the issue where a low strength unit never dies (as per Daz's M8 recon units).
• Allow player assigned HHour for attacks to slip automatically during planning process if the earliest possible HHour is later than the assigned one. This ensures the attack is not abandoned because of insufficient time to get to the FUP.
• Added HHour Slipped report to advise the player where the HHour has been automatically slipped in planning.
• Ensure that assaults are not cribbed where the player has assigned a HHour. This assists the player to manually coordinate attacks.
V4.4.261 – April 15, 2013
• Ensure HHour of player orders are not slipped if the player sets the HHour.
• Ensure that the End time of a player order is not slipped if the player sets the HHour and it is still active.
• End times for Bombard and Fire tasks are now correctly set.
• Converted all HTTR Ex Pack data to be compliant with patch.
V4.4.260 – April 9, 2013
Changes and Fixes
• Ensure that StartAtDelayType is passed down through all scheduling code. This prevents attacking forces from waiting at the start of their FUP Reorg. Note this anomaly only affected attacks ordered by human players and did not apply to AI launched attacks.
• Increase max tick count of routes. This addresses Assert at MapVisitTable.cpp 328
• Use PodDoubles to eliminate data overflow inside ScenDump::ModifyPayloadSupplyQuantities(). Fixes assert at PodFloat.inl, line 277.
• Decreased the probability of supply lines being cut.
• Players' orders are disabled while Terrain Tables are recalculated. Player (or players, if it's a multiplayer game) is notified of this via a High Priority report. While the player can't issue any new orders, it is allowed to inspect units and tasks data. Once the Terrain Tables have been stabilizied and all on-going tasks adjusted accordingly, the player is notified that further orders can be issued. This fixes potential crashes after crossings are upgraded or degraded.
• Revised the handling of user-defined H Hours when mission plans are generated and slip to ensure task timings are consistent.
• Fixed a check on user-defined H Hours which under certain conditions deemed a player order with a feasible plan to be unfeasible due to timing constraints.
• Improved task duration estimation for all orders involving movement and assaults.
• H Hour Auto checkbox disabled once assaults are underway.
• Threat assessments for HQs and support units are now ignored if the Bypass option is unchecked on the order settings.
V4.4.259 – March 28, 2013
Changes and Fixes
• Handle cases inside PlanMove where the Route is recalced (because of a slip plan) and the subject is located on the route but not at the start. This ensures that the force does not try and go back to the start of the route. Addresses assert at ScenCommonAI line 7952.
• Handle cases where a force with a delay mission bunkers down and then reassesses, having no blocking tasks. It now will force replan if the bossTask was not a delay or it will abandon its plan if the bossTask was a delay. This addresses assert at TaskDoctrine.cpp, line 7930.
• Ensure that objective Tasks that have already started and whose HHour is not set do not try and slip their HHour even if the bossHHour and bossStart are slipped. This addresses assert at ScenTask 2220.
• Ensure that PlanAttack:AdjustAdvanceRoute() caters for cases where the subject starts on the truncated approach route and therefore doesn't need a join route. This addresses assert at ScenCommonAI 7952.
• Ensure that PlanAttack:
evelopScenarioEndQuickAttack() will not call GetValues() on the attackFG if it not populated. Addresses assert at ScenForceGroup.cpp, line 1070.
• Ensure that the missionTask Hhour is not updated inside PlanAttack::ConfirmTimings() when plans are slipped if the HHour is self assigned. This addresses assert at PlanAttack.cpp, line 5198.
• Ensure that where a unit does not have a current task inside WillRedeployFirebase() that it does not try to call GetPlanningParams(). This addresses access violation st ScenTask 7094.
• Ensure that the plan subject is valid before trying to access its type inside GetIndirectAvailableOnCallSupport(). This fixes a crash that occurred at ScenForceGroupUtils line 378.
• Ensure MapSearchParams is thread safe so that the UI and AI threads can safely calc routes at the same time. This fixes a nasty CTD that can occur when placing multiple waypoints while the game is running fast.
• Ensure that CalcInitialFrontageAndDepth() calls CullSupplyAndFirebasingUnits() so that the frontage and depth excludes the personnel from bases and long range arty.
• Ensure that inside MustWaitForUnitAhead()it only ignores the unit ahead if it has a different task type and is waiting on a receive orders event. This prevents unnecessary formation lockups.
• Added new feature to EstabEditor that enables the user to select the image file for a Side, Nation, Service, Vehicle or Ammo using a standard file requester dialog.
• Added new feature to EstabEditor that displays the name of the opened estab xml document in the title bar.
• Mods to the Estab XML schema to support the change from IDs to actual file references for estab images
• Modify the conversion code for estab databases to automatically convert new estab image file references.
• Modify the EstabManager's XML import and export code to handle new estab image file referencing.
• Added new feature to MapMaker to import and export MapEffects data using CSV spreadsheet file format. This allows the scenario designer the power to compare and edit the different effects for all terrain layers in a spreadsheet table format.
• Ensure that the path finding code is thread-safe. This avoids corrupting data when players assign tasks to forces while the game is running.
• Fixed bug in LOS tool that sometimes displayed location as visible when they were not visible due to intervening terrain.
• Changed LOS tool so that elevation profile lines always point up to the top of the screen.
• Changed LOS tool by reducing scale of elevation profile lines. Improves visualization where there are big differences in elevation.
V4.4.258 – March 4, 2013
• Ensure subGroup not added twice when generating right echelon formation. Fixes assert at ScenForceFormation 2612.
• Add extra test to assert at PD 3759 to handle cases where a unit requests extra time to slip its plan and where the boss abandons its plan in the process.
• Ensure that AssessForSubAttacksWhoseReorgsCanBeBroughtForward() aborts cleanly if the force is waiting to receive orders from boss aand has already curtailed the missionTask end. Addresses assert at TaskAttack line 1727.
• Ensure that static arty units assigned to their own mission plan within the onMapBoss's OpPlan are searched when calling GetAvailableOnCallSupport(). This ensures that they get a chance to fire if not in direct support of a particular mission.
• Ensure that dateTimes are validated for local settings.
• Ensure that cases where no valid route can be generated are handled properly throughout the assessment functions.
• Remove and prevent UI loopbacks that were causing task changes not to stick while the game was paused.
• Added new code to assess for stalled moves that will either wait, bypass, or replan depending on a number of factors like are there any subordinates attacking, can we bypass effectively. In the process overhauled the AssessBypass() and ensured that the caution factor was increased each time a bypass attempt was made thus making it more likely the force would select a route that avoided the enemy.
• Added new unit log messages, and player reports for stalled moves.
• Fixed bug inside MustWait() that was allowing filler units to move off even though the unit ahead of them was still receiving his move orders. This should fix cases where support units charge off on their own ahead of the main body.
• Ensure that the nextRouteIndex and nextRouteLoc are used consistently throughout the formation movement code. This avoids formation lockups.
• Ensure that units don't request emergency re-supplies of ammo for which they have no weapon left that can use that ammo type.
• Revise the cap on emergency re-supply ammo qty, ensuring that units get at least something. These two fixes prevent the never ending loop of units requesting emergency ammo that they don't need and also of not getting ammo they do need.
• Ensure that when creating a new route that all exiting waypoints are cleared. This fixes a bug that wasn't clearing the interim waypoint and adding it to the new route, even though it shouldn't.
• Ensure that routing and recovering units do not try and create a new route if they reassess their task. This could see a routing or recovering unit heading back to its objective before it had recovered. This may explain some cases of units retreating toward the enemy.
V4.4.257 – February 15, 2013
• Ensure start and end times of advance to reserve task within an attack are maxed to timeNow + 1 min. This fixes assert at ScenTask 2137.
• Ensure that advance to FUP routes ignore truncation where the subject cannot join the approach route before the FUP. Addresses assert at FPRouteOutput.cpp, line 2222.
• Overhaul Formation code ensuring all formations cater for cases where the hub is a line unit. Also modified subGroup generation and offsets across the following formations - line, successive lines, vee, arrowhead, left and right echelon.
• Overhaul UI code for drawing task bounding boxes so that these more closely match the likely formation deployment area and ensure that when the user changes formation settings these are reflected even when the game is paused.
• Tweak the combat code, including reducing the area per man constants, tweaking the global accuracy settings (especially for close range and overlapping forces).
• Teak the reaction code, including decreasing rout threshold (thereby increasing likelihood of retreating), removed double counting of recent casualties, reduced suppression effects applied when retreating and routing in place and substituted instead a reduction in cohesion.
• Ensure attacks are aborted in the planning code if insufficient time. This fixes assert at PlanAttack 10515.
• Ensure that blown crossings are catered for inside the planning of Moves. Fixes assert at PlanMove 5283.
• Use doubles instead of floats to avoid data overflow when determining bombardment area for large caliber guns. Fixes assert at PodFloat 277.
• AutoSave now saves ten saved games every ten minutes. Once it gets to ten it overwrites the oldest one.
V4.4.256 – January 10, 2013
• Handle cases where eng unit cannot get any closer to the bridge but is still further than 100m. It now just constructs in place. This addresses FPAsset at SCAI line 8380.
• Upon disbandment ensure that only units whose current loc is passable to the disbanding unit's moveType are considered eligible to receive any disbanded vehicles. This fixes an assert at ScenRoute 1029.
• Ignore code within AllocateForcesToTasks() that tries to preallocated resources to nearby threatened objectives when allocating for attacks. This avoids line units being allocated to the reserve when the reserveLoc is near enemy. Fixes the single assault company issue.
• Restrict preallocation of nearby units to threatened objectives once the currShare of combat power exceeds the required priority share but only after scernario start +30 mins. This ensures that during the at start plan development cnearby units will be allocated even if this wouyld exceed the normal priority share allocation. After 30 mknutes reverts to normal.
• Fixed data overflow - ie number too big for the size allocated - inside ScenSupplyTransportEvent:
etermineLosses(). The code now uses PodDoubles rather than PodFloats. This addresses FPAssert at PodFloat 36.
• Reduced min and max range for routers from 1800-2700m to 1200-2100m.
• Ensure router use "safest" routes - ie stick to cover and avoid enemy firepower.
V4.4.255 – Dec 17, 2012
Overhauled Formation code
• Accounting for variable HubToFrontDistances. Previously set the hubToFrontDistance to hubDepth /2. But this was compressing the deployments where more than 50% of the force was forward of the hub, which was in most cases.
• Modifying the UI so the task bounding box which depicts the force occupied area now uses a hub based on a variable hubToFrontDistance. Because of the need to make this thread safe, changes made while the game is paused such as to task facing may not be reflected till the game starts running.
• Fixed issue that was preventing the game running under Windows XP by exluding certain system dependencies from the installer. These included COMDLG32.dll, DSOUND.dll, VERSION.dll and WSOCK32.dll
• Ensure that attack are called off due to lack of time if the shortfall exceeds the assaultDuration. ( PA 10835 )
• Fix Assert in DetermineSlippageResponse() to account for cases where the FUP has been terminated and its times all set to its start. ( MSP 5511 )
• Ensure attackSubHQs determined after independents in End of Scenario attack. ( PA 2343 )
• Ensure that all stored peripheral task force groups are factored into the unitCount inside VerifyPlanForceGroups() regardless of their status ( SMP 4097 )
• Modify Assert inside AssessForSubAttacksWhoseReorgsCanBeBroughtForward() to cater for cases where an attack is scheduled to start next minute while it's status is set to current. ( TA 1789 )
• Ensure that OnCallSpt forces subtracted from Independents before developing end of scenario attacks. This avoids the possibility of allocating the same unit to more than one current task - ie reserve and assault. ( SRF 16165 )
• Ensure that the start of concurrent tasks are not slipped if the sourceTask they are linked to is already current. This prevents continual slipping of complex tasks, where their starts are not coordinated. ( SMP 4228 )
• Prevent the allocation of a forceGroup subject to a task if it is not suitable. ( SFTTAR 4309 )
• Added new member to SlippageTask and modified slippage code to ignore End if nextTask is ignoring its start time. This ensures that linked tasks are slipped and cribbed correctly. ( SMP 4311 )
• Ensure that existing peripheral forceGroups are deducted from the CoreFG at the start of DevelopMissionPlan() ( SMP 4098 )
• Modified code inside TaskMove::ReassessOptions() to only Halt when under serious threat and not just because the unit is not making progress.
• Reduced probability of halting where unit is trying to move away from closest threat and the unit is not co-located with the closest threat.
• Where unit co-located with closest threat but is trying to move away, it will now retreat rather than halt.
• Remove LOS check inside CanFire() where a unit is passed in as unit will be from know visible threats. In other words stop double checking LOS. This ensures that a unit can have a chance to fire at a visible threat and reduced processing - excellent! In testing it increased the number of fire events by 70%.
• Increased range of routs from between 600 and 1200m to 1800 and 2700m
• Added code to give priority to covered terrain when retreating/routing.
• Extensive modification of Fire code both for APer and AArm fire to get more historical casualty results.
• Decreased the probability and quantum of surrenders that occur when a units routs.
• Fixed a number of access violations introduced in last build. ( SRF.inl 143 and PS 342 )
• Added new code to create IndDefendAtFUP task where a force is already at the FUP. It will now defend there till the main assault forces arrive and then it will join them in the FUPReorg and Assault. ( SCAI 7323 )
• Modified ConfirmTimings() for attacks to accomodate new IndDefendAtFUP task.
• Ensure that OnCallSpt forces subtracted from Independents before developing basic and complex attacks. this avoids the possibility of allocating the same unit to more than one current task - ie reserve and assault. ( SRF 16165 )
• Converted Estab files for both BFTB and COTA ensuring that all estab forces have their supplies, firepower counts and capabilities updated. This fixes a problem encountered in the COTA ExPack where bridging units had lost their constrcut bridge capability after the initial conversion.
• Doubled morale degradation for units low on supplies. Now such units lose around 30% morale per day. Cannot reduce below 20% for this purpose.
• Ensure the missionPlan is replanned in cases where the assault has ended and there is no final reorg task ( SPS 18063 )
• Ensure that a plan is not already in opPlan->pendingPlans before adding it. Ths avoid referenced corpse ( GameDiagnostic 1029 )
• Ensure that fuel vehicles from returning transport columns are not added as equipment to bases whose estab does not have any fuel vehicles. (SFGV 1378 )
• Ensure that independent advance to FUP and indepenedent defend at FUP tasks are properly linked as concurrent tasks. (PodDB 614 )
• Added code to check if the forces assigned to the advanceToFUP task are alreay near the FUP. If all are narby then the advanceToFUP task is killed off. If part, then the nearby forces are subtracted from its forceGroup and go on hold till the FUPReorg, leaving the rest to advance to the FUP. (SCAI 7323)
• Prevent face changing for assaulting units and those moving in road column
• Default the task settings for ArtyDirectFireOnly to true for attacks and probes
• Added the registrationTime to remainingDuration in bombardment events. This ensures that the arty unit fires for at least the specified number of minutes.
• Now cap maxSuppression to 75% for direct fire and to 85% for indirect fire when the target is in covered terrain.
• Reduced max registration times from 15 to 5 minutes and increased the range denominator from 200 to 500. Rego time = min( 5, range / 500 ). The overall effect is to reduce registration times for arty fire. Fatigue and training can increase time by up to 56% to a max of 8 minutes.
• OnCallSpt bombardment duration now reduced if arty ammo level below 50%.
• Ensured suitability iterator updated before allocating resources to nearby objectives.
• Overhauled Halting code to reduce instances of halting.
• Fix crash inside ScenRoute when the taskLoc == leaveLoc and the effEndIndex is not adjusted correctly.
• Added new Scenario Statistics feature to ScenMaker.
• Added new Cull Inactive Units feature to ScenMaker.
• Culled Inactive units from all converted COTA scenarios.
• Turned off FPAssert at ScenPlanScheduling.cpp, line 14529. There still occurs from time to time cases where a support units will be left without an order for some as yet to be explained reason. They get new orders after replanning. Given the rarity of this and the difficulty in determining the cause I have opted to ignore it.
• Ensured the sort function CompareResourcesByAscendingSizeDescendingSuitability() has a valid comparitor when both resources are not suitable.
• Ditto for CompareResourcesByHQsAndDescendingSuitability().
• Fixed bug in Terrain Popup which was adding the base altitude to the spot height, which it should not have done.
• Ensured that Impassable Cliffs in the Malta map had zero move effect for motorised units.
• Rebuilt the Sidi Rezeh map to eliminate data corruption.
• Fixed bug in Debug version when autoStaffSupport selected for human player. Recompile of Tools and Game PCHs required.
• Added new AssessForStalledAttack() reassessment code. It now checks to see if an attack should be called off if subordinates are halting.
• Modified the code that prioritieses objectives. If a nearby enemy ( ie one within 3000m ) is closer to another objective then its values are reduced. This has the effect of reducing the amount of friendly forces assigned to friendly objectives and helps maintain momentum in an advance.
- Fixed bug: Pressing ESC in objective window rejects the task
- Improvement: Vehicle shop items display vehicle stats and supports sorting
- Improvement: Object selection window has tooltips on subobjects
- Improvement: Maximum passenger waiting-time when playing with custom time-speed adjusted
- Improvement: Shared workshop items have icons