- Nutzerkontosystem hinzugefügt
- Tiere verschwinden nicht mehr aus dem Stall
- Schwader geht jetzt richtig
- In den Kleinviehtransporter gehen jetzt 9 Tiere
- Gewicht und Helfer-Problem gelöst (Kollision)
- Alpinmap: Verkaufsstände korrigiert
- Sacklimit überarbeitet
- Ballenlimit überarbeitet
- Siloanzeige korrigiert
- Tür beim Tierhändler repariert
- Shop-Icon auf der Alpine ergänzt
- Hühner sterben nicht mehr trotz Futter
- Viele Maschinenfunktionen und -Animationen korrigiert
- Hydraulik-Problem gelöst
- Performance verbessert
- Wasserzeichen auf der USA Map hinzugefügt
- Helfer kann ein fertiges Feld ohne Entlassung neu bearbeiten
- Abladestaion: Kollision gefixt
- Gecko-Texturen überarbeitet
- Kornduschen-Menü verbessert
- und vieles mehr...
- User-Account system added
- Animals do not disappear from stable
- Swath extensions works correct now
- Trailer for small animals can take 9 animals now
- Weights and helper problem solved (Colision)
- Alpinemap: Market stands fixed
- Baglimit changed
- Balelimit changed
- Silo information corrected
- Door at animal trader fixed
- Shop-Icon on Alpine map added
- Chicked can survive now with fodder
- Many machine functions and animations corrected
- Hydraulic-problems fixed
- Performance improved
- Watericon added on US map
- Helper can rework a finished field directly now
- Unload trigger: Colision fixed
- Gecko-textures improved
- Corn shower menu improved
- and a lot more...
Added an extra event for every car in the game. By achieving Gold in the newly added event you unlock the new Ram Chassis Modification for that car.
- The standard version of the Ram Chassis mod increases the vehicle toughness on the front.
- The Pro version of the Ram Chassis mod increases the vehicle toughness further meaning less speed is lost in traffic collisions.
- Added 15 new Billboard jumps to the world. These are identified by the new pack images on the billboards themselves.
- The 4 new cars from each pack appears in the world and are denoted by pack images on the mini-map once found.
Added 30 new free SpeedLists in multiplayer.
- 11 Everyday Car Restricted SpeedLists
- 10 Muscle Car Restricted SpeedLists
- 4 Race Car Restricted SpeedLists
- 5 Sports Car Restricted SpeedLists
A new patch is now available for Mars War Logs. Here is the patchnote:
[Controls] Added possibility to change the keyboard setup in an external file
[Controls] Added default left handed control setup
[Camera] Fixed FoV automatically returning back to 45
[Camera] Improved the out of fight camera
[FX] Fixed rare FX issue with technomancers power on lower configurations
[Graphics] Fixed rare remaining cases where characters could sometime be stuck in the ceiling
[Tutorial] Fixed rare cases where a tutorial popup won't close
[Saves] Fixed savegames with UNC path
[Quests] Various quests fixes
[Sound] Added -stereo and -surround command line options to force audio mode selection
Note: This patch also adds the changes of the patch 1712 previously on Beta
X3: Albion Prelude 3.0 - Shady Business is available as a FREE update to everybody who owns X3: Albion Prelude and includes support for LINUX as STEAMPLAY.
To celebrate the update X3: Albion Prelude, X3: Terran War Pack Bundle, X3: GoldBox, and the X Superbox will be 33% until May 22nd.
X3: Albion Prelude 3.0 - Shady Business brings three unique new plot lines and for the first time can be completely controlled with gamepads!
A plethora of new ships, new sectors, new gamestarts and new generic missions rounds of this big update to the X3 universe.
New Features and Improvements:
- New plots: Shady Business, Corporation Troubles, Breaking Grounds
- New generic mission: Repair Station, a service to repair damaged player stations (below 95% hull)
- New generic mission: Multiple Transport, to transport multiple passengers with different collection/delivery points
- New generic mission: Tour of a Lifetime, to take a group of tourists on a tour to various sectors to see the sights
- New generic mission: Escort Dual Convoy, to aid two convoys on different routes which need protecting
- Added controller support
- New ships: Lotan, Acinonyx, Pteranodon
- Changed the 'close to target' warning during the Follow Ship Mission from a popup message to a help text
- New special sector, including new soundtrack
- New special UFJD sector
- Unlockable Gamestarts: Aldran Adventurer, Lost Lar, Goner Witness
- Added ability for missions to enable/disable war behaviour
- More Terran factories available in shipyards
- Fixed Generic Patrol by removing extra 'missions accepted' increment statistic on acceptance
- Fixed Deliver Matching Ship increment statistic on acceptance for war mission
- Fixed Super Shipyard dock which caused M6 ships to collide while undocking
- Fixed Boron Equipment Dock orbiting objects being in the wrong position
- Fixed Argon Stock Exchange billboard which was located below some docking clamps
- Fixed messages sent to player in Transport Passenger Missions when there is insufficient cargo space or no Life Support
- Fixed Yaki Stock Exchange unlock requirements
- Fixed Escort Convoy Mission being offered by enemy race
- Fixed Escort Convoy Mission not ending if you attack an escort ship
- Fixed cleanup for the NPC contact in the Assassination Mission once the mission is finished
- Fixed issue of captured ships being destroyed by war manager
- Fixed bug with MD command
- Fixed loading of ware templates
- Fixed Ice miner Job so it no longer stays docked when it has nothing to mine
- Fixed default values for ship hue/saturation
- Added cleanup for escorts created for the Escort Convoy Mission
- Added checks to avoid Xenon Invasion Missions continuing when Xenon leave the sector
- Added checks during the Build Station Mission for when the Beacon is moved to avoid problems completing the mission
- Changed Tyr cargospace to 8800
1. Formula Change - Greatly reduced the chance that a unit below its national morale will receive the die(10% of national morale) increase in morale.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that was allowing non-recon air groups to transfer to German Army Airbases (the new rule created in 1.07.07 was not working correctly).
2. Fixed a bug where the “Restore ground element upgrade paths” question was not showing up properly during Multiplayer games.
• Data and Scenario Changes
1. In games where the AI is playing the Axis side, the Soviet player will be asked whether to restore ground element upgrade paths per the change in version 1.07.07. Also, in games started with version 1.07.07 or later, the restore question will not be asked (as the upgrade paths have already been reinstated in the data).
2. Correction for the 1.07.07 readme:
Restored 2 ground element upgrade paths listed below (these are restored along with the German upgrade paths in existing games if the player answers yes to the question):
0299 Rifle Squad (Hungarian) to 0298 Rifle Squad (Hungarian)
0316 Rifle Squad (Slovakian) to 0315 Rifle Squad (Slovakian)
V1.07.07– April 29, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. New Rule - Only recon air groups may be transferred to German Army Airbases. No air groups may be assigned directly from the National Reserve to German Army Airbases.
• Data and Scenario Changes
3. Restored four German ground element upgrade paths listed below. In existing games, the German player will be asked once whether they wish to “Restore Ground Element Upgrade Paths”. If yes, then the upgrade paths below will be set, otherwise the ground elements will remain with no upgrade path and the player will not be asked again.
0081 Rifle Squad upgrades to 0082 Rifle Squad
0084 Pioneer Squad upgrades to 0085 Pioneer Squad
0094 Motorized Rifle Squad upgrades to 0096 Motorized Rifle Squad
0114 Fallschirmjager Squad upgrades to 0115 Fallschirmjager Squad
4. Corrected start date of the Soviet 42 Flamethrower Company (OB 383) from 5/42 to 7/42.
5. Minor changes to recently added German leaders.
6. Restored 2 ground element upgrade paths listed below:
0298 Rifle Squad (Hungarian) to 0299 Rifle Squad (Hungarian)
0315 Rifle Squad (Slovakian) to 0316 Rifle Squad (Slovakian)
V1.07.06– April 12, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. Rule Clarifications – HQ and airbase units do not receive the motorized bonus to national morale. Units do not gain morale while routed. Units may only gain morale outside of combat if their morale is less than 10 points above their national morale, or less than 50, whichever is greater.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that prevented a part of rule 9.1.1 from functioning correctly. Units that were below their national morale were not getting the chance to gain morale simply due to the fact that they were below the national morale. Now they get the chance, and if they go up (they must pass various checks), they will receive an increase of die(10% of their national morale), but not to exceed the national morale.
2. Fixed a bug that prevented Soviet players from being able to create new flak units at cities.
V1.07.04– April 4, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. Rule Change – Ground combat in a hex can no longer cause damage to a port in the hex.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that prevented Don to the Danube scenarios from being playable in Multiplayer.
• Data and Scenario Changes
Updated WitE Campaigns and many smaller scenarios
1. German airgroups updated to the latest versions of aircraft
2. Soviet partisan MPs zeroed out
3. Hungarian 39M Armored Car Factory removed
V1.07.03– March 15, 2013
• New Features and Rule Changes
1. Change in Save Game Structure – Games that are saved using a 1.07.00 version or later are saved in such a way that they may only be loaded successfully by a 1.07.00 or later version. This change was made to eliminate the potential of players using earlier versions of the game to take advantage of possible exploits..
2. New Rule – The maximum MPs for Soviet Tank and Motorized Divisions in 1942 are 25.
3. AI Improvements – Made several AI adjustments, including improvements to the AI’s line forming function, improvements to its use of support units (getting them out of rear HQ’s and into active HQs), and improvements to its overuse of counterattacks that put the AI’s units in dangerous situations.
• Bug Fixes
1. Fixed a bug that allowed fort units to attach an unlimited number of construction support units.
2. Fixed a rare AI bug that could cause units from both sides to temporarily occupy the same hex.
3. Fixed a bug that could prevent a destroyed German unit from returning to the game to be rebuilt.
4. Fixed a bug that could prevent the save game screen from closing when the ESC key was pressed.
5. Fixed a bug with the set production usage interface in the editor screen.
6. Fixed a bug with highlighting of Soviet Corps breakdown units.
7. Fixed a bug that caused an attempt to build a Gun Artillery Division in 1943 to instead build a Heavy Artillery Division.
• Data and Scenario Changes
1. Changed frontal armor of IS-1 and early IS-2 and side armor of IS-3.
2. Corrected the Italian Labor Squad’s speed and size and the SU-76’s fuel use.
3. Corrected the availability date of several Soviet leaders to June 1941. These leaders are commanding Corps in June 1941 but were incorrectly listed in the game data as not being available until later.
4. Corrected the missing build cost for Rumanian, Hungarian and Soviet Labor Squads.
5. Changed 41b Tank Division end date to 12/41.
• Removed some redundant asserts from the debug version
• Fixed crash in ScenMaker due to units not having estab associated
• Fixed crash when SaveFileLoc.cfg is not available. This normally manifested in Win 8 OS.).
V4.4.262 – May 10, 2013
• Enable units that are retreating and retreat recovering to surrender. Previously, this was restricted to routing, and rout recovering units. Though for retreating and retreat recovering units the enemy must be nearby and they must have been engaged within the last two minutes. This ensures surrounded units surrender in a reasonable time.
• Remove the formation aspect modifier from the fire routines where the range is very close. If covered terrain then reduce the effect. This addresses the issue where a low strength unit never dies (as per Daz's M8 recon units).
• Allow player assigned HHour for attacks to slip automatically during planning process if the earliest possible HHour is later than the assigned one. This ensures the attack is not abandoned because of insufficient time to get to the FUP.
• Added HHour Slipped report to advise the player where the HHour has been automatically slipped in planning.
• Ensure that assaults are not cribbed where the player has assigned a HHour. This assists the player to manually coordinate attacks.
V4.4.261 – April 15, 2013
• Ensure HHour of player orders are not slipped if the player sets the HHour.
• Ensure that the End time of a player order is not slipped if the player sets the HHour and it is still active.
• End times for Bombard and Fire tasks are now correctly set.
• Converted all HTTR Ex Pack data to be compliant with patch.
V4.4.260 – April 9, 2013
Changes and Fixes
• Ensure that StartAtDelayType is passed down through all scheduling code. This prevents attacking forces from waiting at the start of their FUP Reorg. Note this anomaly only affected attacks ordered by human players and did not apply to AI launched attacks.
• Increase max tick count of routes. This addresses Assert at MapVisitTable.cpp 328
• Use PodDoubles to eliminate data overflow inside ScenDump::ModifyPayloadSupplyQuantities(). Fixes assert at PodFloat.inl, line 277.
• Decreased the probability of supply lines being cut.
• Players' orders are disabled while Terrain Tables are recalculated. Player (or players, if it's a multiplayer game) is notified of this via a High Priority report. While the player can't issue any new orders, it is allowed to inspect units and tasks data. Once the Terrain Tables have been stabilizied and all on-going tasks adjusted accordingly, the player is notified that further orders can be issued. This fixes potential crashes after crossings are upgraded or degraded.
• Revised the handling of user-defined H Hours when mission plans are generated and slip to ensure task timings are consistent.
• Fixed a check on user-defined H Hours which under certain conditions deemed a player order with a feasible plan to be unfeasible due to timing constraints.
• Improved task duration estimation for all orders involving movement and assaults.
• H Hour Auto checkbox disabled once assaults are underway.
• Threat assessments for HQs and support units are now ignored if the Bypass option is unchecked on the order settings.
V4.4.259 – March 28, 2013
Changes and Fixes
• Handle cases inside PlanMove where the Route is recalced (because of a slip plan) and the subject is located on the route but not at the start. This ensures that the force does not try and go back to the start of the route. Addresses assert at ScenCommonAI line 7952.
• Handle cases where a force with a delay mission bunkers down and then reassesses, having no blocking tasks. It now will force replan if the bossTask was not a delay or it will abandon its plan if the bossTask was a delay. This addresses assert at TaskDoctrine.cpp, line 7930.
• Ensure that objective Tasks that have already started and whose HHour is not set do not try and slip their HHour even if the bossHHour and bossStart are slipped. This addresses assert at ScenTask 2220.
• Ensure that PlanAttack:AdjustAdvanceRoute() caters for cases where the subject starts on the truncated approach route and therefore doesn't need a join route. This addresses assert at ScenCommonAI 7952.
• Ensure that PlanAttack:
evelopScenarioEndQuickAttack() will not call GetValues() on the attackFG if it not populated. Addresses assert at ScenForceGroup.cpp, line 1070.
• Ensure that the missionTask Hhour is not updated inside PlanAttack::ConfirmTimings() when plans are slipped if the HHour is self assigned. This addresses assert at PlanAttack.cpp, line 5198.
• Ensure that where a unit does not have a current task inside WillRedeployFirebase() that it does not try to call GetPlanningParams(). This addresses access violation st ScenTask 7094.
• Ensure that the plan subject is valid before trying to access its type inside GetIndirectAvailableOnCallSupport(). This fixes a crash that occurred at ScenForceGroupUtils line 378.
• Ensure MapSearchParams is thread safe so that the UI and AI threads can safely calc routes at the same time. This fixes a nasty CTD that can occur when placing multiple waypoints while the game is running fast.
• Ensure that CalcInitialFrontageAndDepth() calls CullSupplyAndFirebasingUnits() so that the frontage and depth excludes the personnel from bases and long range arty.
• Ensure that inside MustWaitForUnitAhead()it only ignores the unit ahead if it has a different task type and is waiting on a receive orders event. This prevents unnecessary formation lockups.
• Added new feature to EstabEditor that enables the user to select the image file for a Side, Nation, Service, Vehicle or Ammo using a standard file requester dialog.
• Added new feature to EstabEditor that displays the name of the opened estab xml document in the title bar.
• Mods to the Estab XML schema to support the change from IDs to actual file references for estab images
• Modify the conversion code for estab databases to automatically convert new estab image file references.
• Modify the EstabManager's XML import and export code to handle new estab image file referencing.
• Added new feature to MapMaker to import and export MapEffects data using CSV spreadsheet file format. This allows the scenario designer the power to compare and edit the different effects for all terrain layers in a spreadsheet table format.
• Ensure that the path finding code is thread-safe. This avoids corrupting data when players assign tasks to forces while the game is running.
• Fixed bug in LOS tool that sometimes displayed location as visible when they were not visible due to intervening terrain.
• Changed LOS tool so that elevation profile lines always point up to the top of the screen.
• Changed LOS tool by reducing scale of elevation profile lines. Improves visualization where there are big differences in elevation.
V4.4.258 – March 4, 2013
• Ensure subGroup not added twice when generating right echelon formation. Fixes assert at ScenForceFormation 2612.
• Add extra test to assert at PD 3759 to handle cases where a unit requests extra time to slip its plan and where the boss abandons its plan in the process.
• Ensure that AssessForSubAttacksWhoseReorgsCanBeBroughtForward() aborts cleanly if the force is waiting to receive orders from boss aand has already curtailed the missionTask end. Addresses assert at TaskAttack line 1727.
• Ensure that static arty units assigned to their own mission plan within the onMapBoss's OpPlan are searched when calling GetAvailableOnCallSupport(). This ensures that they get a chance to fire if not in direct support of a particular mission.
• Ensure that dateTimes are validated for local settings.
• Ensure that cases where no valid route can be generated are handled properly throughout the assessment functions.
• Remove and prevent UI loopbacks that were causing task changes not to stick while the game was paused.
• Added new code to assess for stalled moves that will either wait, bypass, or replan depending on a number of factors like are there any subordinates attacking, can we bypass effectively. In the process overhauled the AssessBypass() and ensured that the caution factor was increased each time a bypass attempt was made thus making it more likely the force would select a route that avoided the enemy.
• Added new unit log messages, and player reports for stalled moves.
• Fixed bug inside MustWait() that was allowing filler units to move off even though the unit ahead of them was still receiving his move orders. This should fix cases where support units charge off on their own ahead of the main body.
• Ensure that the nextRouteIndex and nextRouteLoc are used consistently throughout the formation movement code. This avoids formation lockups.
• Ensure that units don't request emergency re-supplies of ammo for which they have no weapon left that can use that ammo type.
• Revise the cap on emergency re-supply ammo qty, ensuring that units get at least something. These two fixes prevent the never ending loop of units requesting emergency ammo that they don't need and also of not getting ammo they do need.
• Ensure that when creating a new route that all exiting waypoints are cleared. This fixes a bug that wasn't clearing the interim waypoint and adding it to the new route, even though it shouldn't.
• Ensure that routing and recovering units do not try and create a new route if they reassess their task. This could see a routing or recovering unit heading back to its objective before it had recovered. This may explain some cases of units retreating toward the enemy.
V4.4.257 – February 15, 2013
• Ensure start and end times of advance to reserve task within an attack are maxed to timeNow + 1 min. This fixes assert at ScenTask 2137.
• Ensure that advance to FUP routes ignore truncation where the subject cannot join the approach route before the FUP. Addresses assert at FPRouteOutput.cpp, line 2222.
• Overhaul Formation code ensuring all formations cater for cases where the hub is a line unit. Also modified subGroup generation and offsets across the following formations - line, successive lines, vee, arrowhead, left and right echelon.
• Overhaul UI code for drawing task bounding boxes so that these more closely match the likely formation deployment area and ensure that when the user changes formation settings these are reflected even when the game is paused.
• Tweak the combat code, including reducing the area per man constants, tweaking the global accuracy settings (especially for close range and overlapping forces).
• Teak the reaction code, including decreasing rout threshold (thereby increasing likelihood of retreating), removed double counting of recent casualties, reduced suppression effects applied when retreating and routing in place and substituted instead a reduction in cohesion.
• Ensure attacks are aborted in the planning code if insufficient time. This fixes assert at PlanAttack 10515.
• Ensure that blown crossings are catered for inside the planning of Moves. Fixes assert at PlanMove 5283.
• Use doubles instead of floats to avoid data overflow when determining bombardment area for large caliber guns. Fixes assert at PodFloat 277.
• AutoSave now saves ten saved games every ten minutes. Once it gets to ten it overwrites the oldest one.
V4.4.256 – January 10, 2013
• Handle cases where eng unit cannot get any closer to the bridge but is still further than 100m. It now just constructs in place. This addresses FPAsset at SCAI line 8380.
• Upon disbandment ensure that only units whose current loc is passable to the disbanding unit's moveType are considered eligible to receive any disbanded vehicles. This fixes an assert at ScenRoute 1029.
• Ignore code within AllocateForcesToTasks() that tries to preallocated resources to nearby threatened objectives when allocating for attacks. This avoids line units being allocated to the reserve when the reserveLoc is near enemy. Fixes the single assault company issue.
• Restrict preallocation of nearby units to threatened objectives once the currShare of combat power exceeds the required priority share but only after scernario start +30 mins. This ensures that during the at start plan development cnearby units will be allocated even if this wouyld exceed the normal priority share allocation. After 30 mknutes reverts to normal.
• Fixed data overflow - ie number too big for the size allocated - inside ScenSupplyTransportEvent:
etermineLosses(). The code now uses PodDoubles rather than PodFloats. This addresses FPAssert at PodFloat 36.
• Reduced min and max range for routers from 1800-2700m to 1200-2100m.
• Ensure router use "safest" routes - ie stick to cover and avoid enemy firepower.
V4.4.255 – Dec 17, 2012
Overhauled Formation code
• Accounting for variable HubToFrontDistances. Previously set the hubToFrontDistance to hubDepth /2. But this was compressing the deployments where more than 50% of the force was forward of the hub, which was in most cases.
• Modifying the UI so the task bounding box which depicts the force occupied area now uses a hub based on a variable hubToFrontDistance. Because of the need to make this thread safe, changes made while the game is paused such as to task facing may not be reflected till the game starts running.
• Fixed issue that was preventing the game running under Windows XP by exluding certain system dependencies from the installer. These included COMDLG32.dll, DSOUND.dll, VERSION.dll and WSOCK32.dll
• Ensure that attack are called off due to lack of time if the shortfall exceeds the assaultDuration. ( PA 10835 )
• Fix Assert in DetermineSlippageResponse() to account for cases where the FUP has been terminated and its times all set to its start. ( MSP 5511 )
• Ensure attackSubHQs determined after independents in End of Scenario attack. ( PA 2343 )
• Ensure that all stored peripheral task force groups are factored into the unitCount inside VerifyPlanForceGroups() regardless of their status ( SMP 4097 )
• Modify Assert inside AssessForSubAttacksWhoseReorgsCanBeBroughtForward() to cater for cases where an attack is scheduled to start next minute while it's status is set to current. ( TA 1789 )
• Ensure that OnCallSpt forces subtracted from Independents before developing end of scenario attacks. This avoids the possibility of allocating the same unit to more than one current task - ie reserve and assault. ( SRF 16165 )
• Ensure that the start of concurrent tasks are not slipped if the sourceTask they are linked to is already current. This prevents continual slipping of complex tasks, where their starts are not coordinated. ( SMP 4228 )
• Prevent the allocation of a forceGroup subject to a task if it is not suitable. ( SFTTAR 4309 )
• Added new member to SlippageTask and modified slippage code to ignore End if nextTask is ignoring its start time. This ensures that linked tasks are slipped and cribbed correctly. ( SMP 4311 )
• Ensure that existing peripheral forceGroups are deducted from the CoreFG at the start of DevelopMissionPlan() ( SMP 4098 )
• Modified code inside TaskMove::ReassessOptions() to only Halt when under serious threat and not just because the unit is not making progress.
• Reduced probability of halting where unit is trying to move away from closest threat and the unit is not co-located with the closest threat.
• Where unit co-located with closest threat but is trying to move away, it will now retreat rather than halt.
• Remove LOS check inside CanFire() where a unit is passed in as unit will be from know visible threats. In other words stop double checking LOS. This ensures that a unit can have a chance to fire at a visible threat and reduced processing - excellent! In testing it increased the number of fire events by 70%.
• Increased range of routs from between 600 and 1200m to 1800 and 2700m
• Added code to give priority to covered terrain when retreating/routing.
• Extensive modification of Fire code both for APer and AArm fire to get more historical casualty results.
• Decreased the probability and quantum of surrenders that occur when a units routs.
• Fixed a number of access violations introduced in last build. ( SRF.inl 143 and PS 342 )
• Added new code to create IndDefendAtFUP task where a force is already at the FUP. It will now defend there till the main assault forces arrive and then it will join them in the FUPReorg and Assault. ( SCAI 7323 )
• Modified ConfirmTimings() for attacks to accomodate new IndDefendAtFUP task.
• Ensure that OnCallSpt forces subtracted from Independents before developing basic and complex attacks. this avoids the possibility of allocating the same unit to more than one current task - ie reserve and assault. ( SRF 16165 )
• Converted Estab files for both BFTB and COTA ensuring that all estab forces have their supplies, firepower counts and capabilities updated. This fixes a problem encountered in the COTA ExPack where bridging units had lost their constrcut bridge capability after the initial conversion.
• Doubled morale degradation for units low on supplies. Now such units lose around 30% morale per day. Cannot reduce below 20% for this purpose.
• Ensure the missionPlan is replanned in cases where the assault has ended and there is no final reorg task ( SPS 18063 )
• Ensure that a plan is not already in opPlan->pendingPlans before adding it. Ths avoid referenced corpse ( GameDiagnostic 1029 )
• Ensure that fuel vehicles from returning transport columns are not added as equipment to bases whose estab does not have any fuel vehicles. (SFGV 1378 )
• Ensure that independent advance to FUP and indepenedent defend at FUP tasks are properly linked as concurrent tasks. (PodDB 614 )
• Added code to check if the forces assigned to the advanceToFUP task are alreay near the FUP. If all are narby then the advanceToFUP task is killed off. If part, then the nearby forces are subtracted from its forceGroup and go on hold till the FUPReorg, leaving the rest to advance to the FUP. (SCAI 7323)
• Prevent face changing for assaulting units and those moving in road column
• Default the task settings for ArtyDirectFireOnly to true for attacks and probes
• Added the registrationTime to remainingDuration in bombardment events. This ensures that the arty unit fires for at least the specified number of minutes.
• Now cap maxSuppression to 75% for direct fire and to 85% for indirect fire when the target is in covered terrain.
• Reduced max registration times from 15 to 5 minutes and increased the range denominator from 200 to 500. Rego time = min( 5, range / 500 ). The overall effect is to reduce registration times for arty fire. Fatigue and training can increase time by up to 56% to a max of 8 minutes.
• OnCallSpt bombardment duration now reduced if arty ammo level below 50%.
• Ensured suitability iterator updated before allocating resources to nearby objectives.
• Overhauled Halting code to reduce instances of halting.
• Fix crash inside ScenRoute when the taskLoc == leaveLoc and the effEndIndex is not adjusted correctly.
• Added new Scenario Statistics feature to ScenMaker.
• Added new Cull Inactive Units feature to ScenMaker.
• Culled Inactive units from all converted COTA scenarios.
• Turned off FPAssert at ScenPlanScheduling.cpp, line 14529. There still occurs from time to time cases where a support units will be left without an order for some as yet to be explained reason. They get new orders after replanning. Given the rarity of this and the difficulty in determining the cause I have opted to ignore it.
• Ensured the sort function CompareResourcesByAscendingSizeDescendingSuitability() has a valid comparitor when both resources are not suitable.
• Ditto for CompareResourcesByHQsAndDescendingSuitability().
• Fixed bug in Terrain Popup which was adding the base altitude to the spot height, which it should not have done.
• Ensured that Impassable Cliffs in the Malta map had zero move effect for motorised units.
• Rebuilt the Sidi Rezeh map to eliminate data corruption.
• Fixed bug in Debug version when autoStaffSupport selected for human player. Recompile of Tools and Game PCHs required.
• Added new AssessForStalledAttack() reassessment code. It now checks to see if an attack should be called off if subordinates are halting.
• Modified the code that prioritieses objectives. If a nearby enemy ( ie one within 3000m ) is closer to another objective then its values are reduced. This has the effect of reducing the amount of friendly forces assigned to friendly objectives and helps maintain momentum in an advance.
- Fixed bug: Pressing ESC in objective window rejects the task
- Improvement: Vehicle shop items display vehicle stats and supports sorting
- Improvement: Object selection window has tooltips on subobjects
- Improvement: Maximum passenger waiting-time when playing with custom time-speed adjusted
- Improvement: Shared workshop items have icons
Fixes in update 1.0.3:
- Fixed multiple crash issues in multiplayer.
- Made a number of general performance optimizations and fixes throughout the game to increase performance for all players, as well as make the Video settings far more useful.
- Added support for lower resolution particles to increase performance in levels with many particle effects, especially on lower and mid-level hardware.
- Moved higher resolution particles to Advanced effects.
- Removed water reflections from Advanced effects.
- Made it possible to unlock Lab Rat squirrel with keyboard.
- Added trigger icons to map voting screen when using a game pad in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with shadows flickering occasionally.
- Fixed occasional text and label positioning issues in editor.
- Fixed Object selector in the editor not opening by pressing space bar if an object was selected.
- Fixed Scorpion’s French localization.
Fixes in server side update:
- Fixed an issue with the Test Your Might tournament not recording times to the leader board.
- Fixed a problem with wrong tracks opening after Advanced Search in Track Central
- Added feeds for Highest Rated in 48 hours to Trials & Skill games to Track Central.
Support for Windows XP.
Support for DirectX 9 on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (DirectX11 is recommended).
Improved performance of Volumetric Lighting and Global Illumination.
New graphical option to enable real-time rendering of all reflective surfaces (eg. windows).
Improved framerate performance for ATI users.
Support for Uplay friends’ list with more than 100 contacts.
Fixed Gunsmith issues for Windows user names with special characters (é, à, ç, etc.).
Improved textures on “Market Night” map.
Known issues and workarounds
Highest quality of 'Global Illumination' option is meant to be used with high-end (Radeon HD7900 or GeForce GTX680 and higher) and future hardware. Setting Global Illumination to medium is recommended if you are experiencing low frame rate.
The new 'Reflections' option is designed for high-end configurations only. Please disable this option if you are experiencing low frame rate.
AMD dual-core processor with Windows XP (for users who have not installed SP3): you may experience a fast flickering of the in-game menu items. To work around this problem, install the AMD Dual-Core Optimizer available on the AMD website.
AMD or nVidia Dual-GPU / Crossfire / SLI cards: in order to avoid graphical issues, you will have to manually disable the multi-GPU modes of your video drivers prior to running the game under the DX9 environment.
In some isolated cases activating the Crossfire multi-GPU technology on a mobile Radeon HD6990M from Alienware results in a performance drop compared to a single GPU of the same setup.
Notes regarding Windows XP support
Due to limitations of the engine and multithreading management in Windows XP, the performance with Windows XP may be lower than the performance obtained with the same hardware configuration using a more recent version of Windows. Please use a more recent version of Windows for a better experience.
Made improvements to address "rubberbanding" issues encountered when using movement-based abilities like Tempest Rush, Strafe, and Whirlwind
The stack size of gold on the real-money auction house has been increased again to 10 million (up from 1 million)
-Will once again be displayed under Life per Second on the character sheet
Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.0.8 that prevented Item Label Display preferences from being saved
Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.0.8 causing dungeon exits to sometimes be placed in abnormally close proximity to the entrance
Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.0.8 that prevented players with Starter Edition accounts from being upgraded when playing in an IGR
Neuheiten und inhaltliche Änderungen im Update 1:
Das Update 1 zu der offiziellen Verkaufsversion von EEP 9.0 und EEP 9.0 Expert erhöht die Stabilität des Programms und optimiert dessen Funktionsweise im Zuge der Anpassung an kürzlich erschienene Updates von Windows 7(TM) und Windows Vista(TM)
-In Vorbereitung zum Plug-In 1 zu EEP 9.1 wurde die sogenannte "Anaglyph-3D"-Technik (Rot/Cyan) umgesetzt. Details und Hinweise zu dieser (kostengünstigen) 3D-Darstellungsart entnehmen Sie bitte der Artikelbeschreibung zum Plug-in 1 zu EEP 9.1, welches Ende Mai 2013 erscheinen wird.
- Die kinematische Animation von Rollmaterialien, Immobilien und Landschaftsobjekten wurde erweitertet, was den Einsatz von weiteren, hierzu speziell animierten Modellen erlaubt (Kühe, Pferde, Schafe, Gänse usw.). Die kinematisch animierten Modelle sind in Kürze erhältlich.
Fehlerberichtigung im Update 1:
-Probleme mit Zuweisung von Signal- und Weichen-IDs (möglich vorkommende Doppelbelegung) wurden behoben.
Battlelog just received a minor update, mainly focused on bug fixes and some redesigned elements to make navigation quicker and clearer. A lot of work has been done “under the hood” to support the future of Battlelog, but you will see a new design for the menus, Com Center, and Game Manager.
You can now set parameters for which units should be boarded.
Overfilled magazine messages will now write to the AALog when rebuilding scenarios.
New Victory Condition: A new victory condition that requires possession of units. It works similar to the Protect Unit VC.
A scenario/database signature mismatch message will no longer block the user from loading and playing the scenario.
Changes for War Over The Mideast 1.01
- Numerous feature and interface changes as a result of military development.
Changes for War Over The Mideast 1.0
- Added new indicator "+" for loads indicating full load.
- Added new Recon Pod ordnance type.
- Added Runway Penetrating Bombs.
- Added "B" hotkey to Scenario Editor for setting home airbase of
- Added new Stand-Off-Jammer (SOJ) ordnance type.
- Added ability for map to have labels that are displayed with names.
- Added new Rules-of-Engagement feature (see Scenario Editor, Header Menu,
and Main Program, Status Menu).
- Added ability to establish No-Earlier-Than and No-Later-Than dates
- Added ability for Cargo ordnance to be targetted against Location
- Added on-map animation for dogfight in progress.
- Added ability to zoom map in and out using mouse wheel.
- Added display of home base in alternate (right-click) flight information.
- Added airbase graphical display in the Scenario Editor and Main Program
(see Add Air Base Dialog in Scenario Editor and Air Bases Dialog in
- Added ability to specify mission types for flights (see Mission Type
in Users Manual and Set Mission command in Main Program and Scenario
- Added ability to specify a Hold Order which causes a flight to remain
in a certain location for a specified amount of time before continuing.
- Added airbase recon capability which gives visual representation of
air base status (see Status menu in Main Program).
- Added ability to display clock time in flight segments plus the option
of showing all segment values (see Segments option under Settings menu).
- Added new Increase Speed and Decrease Speed orders (see Order Menu
in Scenario Editor and Main Program).
- Added Establish Time-on-Target command so that the desired Time-on-Target
can be established for the selected flight (see Command Menu in
Scenario Editor and Main Program).
- Added a log of all on-screen messages that can be viewed using the
"Mission Log" feature of the Status Menu.
- Added the new feature of "No-Fly-Zones" (see Scenario Editor manual and
- Added new "Tail Radar" feature that allows an aircraft to have
tail-facing search radar.
- Added Submunition ordnance type and Area Targets. Non-submunition
ordnance against area targets has reduced effect.
- Added Penetrating ordnance type and Hard Targets. Non-penetrating
ordnance against hard targets has greatly reduced effect.
- Added Command Nodes that link various resources together and effects
associated with those nodes (see Scenario Editor, Main Program, and
- Added a "Fuel Usable" flag to Tanker aircraft to signify that they use
their own fuel capacity for refueling.
- Added Fuel storage to air bases which limits the ability of the air base
to refuel aircraft at the base.
- Converted air base status into three parameters: runway, ramp, and
buildings. Each can be targeted and doing so has separate effects
on air base functionality.
- Added optional fuel and supply attributes plus Node Links to Targets.
This is used in the ATO feature.
- Added optional elevation data to base map which has the effect of
masking radar of ground sites relative to Flying Low aircraft.
- Added the ability to define generic orders in the Scenario Editor which
can be used to generate orders for any number of flights.
- Programmed new Mission Packages which allow flights to be created based
on predefined Mission Package templates specifying the number, type, and
loads for a certain number of flights of a specified size.
- Added ability to move an on-map site such as Radar Site, Missile Site,
or Air Base in the Scenario Editor, by clicking on the site with the
left mouse button and then right-clicking on the new location while
holding down the Control (Ctrl) key. No flight can be selected when
this is done.
- Added ability to show ground radar and ground weapon range separately.
- Programmed new Unknown attribute for Radar Sites so they are not
automatically visible on the map.
- Added ASW attribute for aircraft so they can be used to detected
- Added ASW attribute to ordnance so it can be fired at underwater
- Defined new Satellite class so that satellites can be defined in the
- Added new Timed Arrival feature so that flights can appear during the
middle of a scenario based on a specified time.
- Added new Civilian "target" for representing non-combatant civilians.
- Change so that SAM sites with radar knocked out cannot fire optically.
- Added ability to flag a Radar Site as ELINT for use in detection.
- Added ability to define missile sites and air bases as hard.
- Change so that Large Airplanes count 4x and Large Helicopters count 2x
for airbase capacity.
- Added ability for a Missile Site to have a Victory Factor.
- Change so that Jamming aircraft also jam radar sites.
- Added new Prioritized Target List feature in Scenario Editor and the
ability to use that in the ATO Editor for planning purposes.
- Added the ability for multiplayer against the A/I (see New Scenario
Dialog in Main Program Help File).
- Added the ability to control which names are drawn on map.
- Added a new feature on Delivery Profiles (see the Users Manual for
- Added "Can Fire High" ordnance attribute that allows non-high altitude
aircraft and SAM sites to fire at high-flying aircraft.
- Change so that helicopters can only be refueled by prop aircraft and
- Change so that airbases, notably carriers, can be designated unknown and
so must be spotted before they are visible.
- Added Cyber Pod load type that can be carried on aircraft (see
Specialized Features in Users Manual).
- Split refueling and rearming parameters so that they can now be
specified individually per side.
- (Editor) Added new toolbar buttons for viewing on-map entities.
- Version 1.3.1
- Added voting support (change race type, change track, kick player, reset tournament, rubber banding)
- Added support for multiple dedicated servers on the same computer
- Added race finish timeout
- Tournament is reset when last human player disconnects from the lobby
- Dedicated server can now be configured to require clients a password before connecting
- Server list shows a locker icon near the dedicated server with a password
- Server list shows a country flag based on a dedicated server's geografical location
- Server list shows a ping for a dedicated server
- Implemented "typing notifications" in a lobby (e.g. when client is typing in a chat text box,
other clients see flashing icon near that client's name)
- Welcome message and server messages have distinct color
- Admin chat messages have distinct color
- Land mine does instant kill in deathmatch
- The car reset has been restricted. The player can reset car only if the car is flipped, out of
track or not moving for a certain duration.
- Self-damage from weapons is disabled
- Added "enter to switch camera" message when player has finished the race or has been killed
- The message box is displayed in the main menu if the user has been kicked from the server
- Implemented master server info message in a multiplayer lobby
- Information about dedicated servers are now more often sent to the master server
- Implemented toggling of weapon groups
- Default "say" key is now T
- Added support for NAT punch through when connecting to dedicated server
- Fixed bug with no effects on head-on collision
- Chat message is always displayed in the dedicated server console
- Fixed dedicated server timeout kick bug
- Tournament races can now be played in any order. Player can also go to a garage while tournament
is in progress. If game is quit while tournament is in progress, the tournament state is saved.
- When tournament is in progress, rank list dialog in a garage shows scores and kills for players
that participate in a tournament.
- Player gets score points for kills too. Two kills make one score point
- Implemented force-feedback
- Added "Controller Options" group to options menu. The user can adjust force-feedback, deadzone,
sensitivity and saturation for the selected controller there.
- Ammo/health powerups cannot be collected if ammo/health is full
- Improved car handling
- Improved car-to-car collision damage and nitro distribution (e.g. if player hits opponent's car
in the rear, only player gets nitro bonus and opponent gets most of the damage)
- Nitro is refilled white drifting using the handbrake
- If player has double damage, his land mines do double damage too
- Rain and snow do not fall in the tunnels anymore
- Added fullscreen on/off option in the graphics options
- Fixed strange behavior for finish camera
- Fixed shadows bug that sometimes occured if Alt+Tab has been used repeatedly
- Improved auto-aim for weapons
- Minor AI improvements
- Look-back camera is positioned more appropriately
- Aerial nitro is being filled when car has spent at least 0.5s in the air
- Fixed bug where sun flare would be visible through solid geometry
- Max driver tags distance is now 70m
- Added new loading screen tooltips
- Quick race settings use the same wheel settings (rim, color and reflection) as the current car in
- Added console commands that can control music playback in WinAmp
- Fixed weapon firing bug when ammo count is 0
- Message box is shown when tournament is available for the first time in the category
- Fixed bug where default rim would be unlocked per car template instead globally
- Rims are now unlocked globally
- Loading screen tooltips are ordered and depend on a context now
- Katyusha can switch weapon only when all four rockets are fired
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Changes in this update, compared to version 14.2.9:
Fixes reported bugs and cosmetic issues
Fixes rare crashing and freezing issues
Fixes scoring errors in regards to earned/unearned runs and RBI
Added pitch info to pitch sequence view when playing out games
Update 1.05 Now available!
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army ups the ante with Spring updates
Two major new features added in less than a month based on player feedback
Independent UK developer Rebellion has today released update 1.05 for co-op survival shooter Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, not only enabling co-op players to multiply the numbers of enemies they face, but also adding support for drop in / drop out functionality.
Hot on the heels of April’s popular ‘Multiplier’ update - allowing solo-players to multiply the numbers of enemies they face to terrifying levels - this update is the second major feature added to the game in less than a month based on suggestions and comments from the game’s growing community.
Update 1.05 also includes a small selection of fixes.
Drop in / Drop out functionality added. (See technical notes below)
Co-op enemy multiplier added. (e.g 2 players can play against 4 player numbers of enemies)
Fix for potential progression blocker on Cathedral level.
Fix for progression blocker on Library Of Evil.
Fix to make sure Bullet cam "minimal" settings reduces bullet cameras in game.
Fix to stop score points exploit on skeletons.
Some single player inter level saves will be invalidated with this update. This was due to level progression fixes. If problems are encountered a level restart may be required.
Technical notes on drop in /drop out:
- Can only join whilst players are in lobby or in actual gameplay.
- Cannot join whilst in loading, waiting for players, syncing, cutscenes or end game menus.
- Private match option blocks all joining.
- Quick match can be found and joined by any player unless private match is selected.
- Private game can only be found and joined by friends, either through an invite from host or by selecting to join game from steam in-game overlay, unless private match is selected.
- The private match option can be toggled both in the lobby and in game via the pause menu.
- The private match option is not available when in cutscenes or end game menus.
- Players joining outside safe zones will spawn at the host position.
- If the enemy multiplier is set to default then when a player joins the enemies increase to match the number of players.
- If the enemy multiplier is set to default then when a player leaves the number of enemies will only decrease to match the player numbers when a safe zone is reached.
- Host must wait for players joining a game to be fully in gameplay before being able to restart a game - a message box will popup informing the host of this.
• New: Added 24 new Hotel models to increase hotel variety.
• Traffic: Updated routing system to improve traffic. Routing system now understands more information about u-turns, required vehicle stops, and vehicle behavior on certain road types. This should make traffic smarter.
• Traffic: Commercial and industrial buildings stagger their work shifts to start throughout commute hours instead of at the top of the hour. This should reduce traffic.
• Traffic: Fixes one issue where a car won't move causing traffic to back up behind it.
• Traffic: Vehicles can now make right turns on Red. This should improve some cases of traffic.
• Traffic: Trading polish that will improve regional traffic when one city has a lot of jobs and its neighboring city has a lot of workers.
• Air Pollution: Fixed more issues where cities that placed air polluting buildings received large amounts of air pollution from unknown sources.
• Service Vehicles: Fix for disappearing service vehicles on cities that whose vehicles had disappeared before update 2.
• School Buses: Fix for issue where school buses were getting stuck at neighbor's city or arcology.
• Audio: Tuned audio on French Police Station.
• Trading: Fixed issue where fire services were not trading consistently between Brakeman's Folly and Twain in Whitewater Valley.
• Trading: Sewage trading: Sewage will now take a more direct route to regional sewage plant instead of throughout the city.
• Trading: Made gifting more reliable.
• Ferry Terminal: Ferry Terminal can now send its sewage to the output pipe and treatment plant.
• RCI Tuning: Fixed issue where sims going to a park via transit would sometimes lose their money or happiness on the way home.
• RCI Tuning: Bulldozing abandoned or rubble buildings will now prevent new developments for 6-12 hours.
• RCI Tuning: Less Happiness is taken from wealth 2 and 3 buildings when rent is due when no money is present.
• RCI Tuning: Fix for issue some users experienced where buildings would stay abandoned because moving trucks would not be able to move in.
• Trees: Trees now last longer, but also do not eliminate as much ground pollution.
• Radiation: Radiation causes less ground pollution than previously.
• Transit: Changed thought bubble suggestion to add more trains to deal with crowded passenger trains to suggest that you add more train stations.
• Transit: Improvements to lights to make rail look better at night.
• Transit: Streetcar stops can now be placed directly on standalone streetcar tracks, and passengers can walk along the tracks to them.
• Transit: Tuned the chance buses or streetcars will go to high-traffic stops first as a minor traffic improvement.
• Roads: University pedestrian paths can now cross streets.
• Manufacturing Trucks: Fixed issue some users experienced where manufacturing trucks left the city and were lost permanently.
• Delivery Trucks: Fixed issue where some users would experience a loss of resources is their delivery trucks returned to garages without proper storage.
• Sports Parks: Tuned the amount of skateboarders and neighborhood athletes at the sports parks.
• Data Layers: Zones are now visible in heavy data layers.
• Edit Mode: Added more valid snap points in edit mode. This improvement is most noticeable on Parks.
• Buildings: Addressed some cases where buildings would stack on one another.
Players can now identify all items in their inventory by speaking to Deckard Cain or by using the Book of Cain that can be found near the shared stash in all Acts
The cooldown incurred by changing skills outside of town on Inferno difficulty has been reduced to 30 seconds (down from 60 seconds)
The bonus experience granted by Enlightened shrines is now also calculated multiplicatively
The Magic and Gold Find granted by Fortune shrines can now exceed the 300% cap
There is now an option in Video Settings to lock the cursor to the window when in fullscreen windowed mode, if Diablo III is the active window
Players now receive a 10% bonus to Magic Find, Gold Find, and Experience per additional player in a multiplayer game, up to a maximum of 30% in a four-player game
The Magic Find and Gold Find bonuses can exceed their respective 300% caps
The Experience bonus can stack with other bonuses from items and Monster Power (the bonuses will stack multiplicatively)
A notification is now sent to all players in a multiplayer game whenever a party member engages an Elite monster or Treasure Goblin in combat, and their location will be shown on the mini-map
In addition to this, an icon will also appear over player banners in town to indicate if they're in combat with a monster, Elite monster, or Treasure Goblin
The "Massive Blow" achievement should once again be obtainable
The "Fallen Angel" achievement now only requires the player to kill Izual within 120 seconds
The "Bashanishu" achievement no longer requires the player to use Basic Attack to complete it
The "Hero's New Clothes" achievement no longer requires the player to deliver the fatal blow to meet the criteria
Fixed a bug that prevented monsters killed by a follower or pet, before being attacked by a player, from counting toward achievement criteria
The stack size for gold sales on the auction house has been increased from 1 million to 10 million
Tooltips in the Auction House will now show an item comparison for a player's currently selected character
Players will now be able to search for games that were started on any quest once they have reached level cap
Matchmaking "Tags" have been added
In addition to selecting your Difficulty, Monster Power, and Quest, players will also be able to choose from the following tags when searching for Public Games: Monster Slaying, Brawling, and Key Warden
Note: When the Brawling tag is selected, your Monster Power selection will not be taken into account
Players can now add a note about a friend by right-clicking the name in their Friends List
Players can now enter a message that will be broadcast to their friends
Players can now create multi-user conversations
There are multiple ways to start a conversation or invite other players to an existing conversation:
To start a conversation, open Public Chat Options, then select Invite Friends > Start Conversation or use the "Start a Conversation" option in the Social window by right-clicking on a friend's name
To invite or add friends to an existing conversation, open Public Chat Options, then select Invite Friends or use the "Invite to a Conversation" option in the Social window by right clicking a friend's name and selecting the desired conversation
Similar to public channels, private conversations can support up to 99 players
A new section has been added to the friends list called "Players Near You"
Any player who is on your local network will be displayed here (even if they're not currently your friend)
If needed, this feature can be disabled from the Social Options of the Game menu
Players may now be marked as a "Party Guide"
The Party Guide is assigned to the first person who joins a Public Game
If multiple characters join a Public Game at the same time, the game will choose the hero with the highest level or Paragon level to be Party Guide
When a Party Guide leaves the Public Game, a new one will be chosen automatically
Alternatively, the Party Guide can right click on a party member's portrait and pass them the Party Guide title
The Party Guide will have a unique icon that will appear on the mini-map
Names in your "Recent Players" list will now expire if they become older than a month
Blocked players will no longer appear in your "Recent Players" list
The Skeleton King and The King of the Dead will now play an animation when performing their Whirlwind attack
Skill Rune – Invigorate
Now regenerates 620 life per second (up from 310)
Now affects all party members
The sound that plays whenever a Barbarian's Overpower ability comes off cooldown is no longer similar to a Legendary item dropping
Male barbarians no longer run faster than the other heroes while feared.
Skill Rune – Boar Companion
Now regenerates 310 life per second (up from 155)
Base weapon damage increased from 276% to 438%
Hatred cost while channeling has been reduced from to 6 (down from 10)
Skill Rune - Bombardment
Weapon damage increased from 345% to 414%
Explosion radius increased to 8 yards (up from 4)
Skill Rune - Fire Support
Weapon damage of Homing Rockets increased from 35% to 145%
Skill Rune - Withering Fire
Now reduces the initial Hatred cost to 10 (up from 5)
Skill Rune – Aid Station
Now heals nearby allies for 2% of max life per second (up from 1%)
Now regenerates 2% of maximum life per second (up from 1%)
Mantra of Healing
Now causes party members to regenerate 620 life per second (up from 310)
Skill Rune – Sustenance
Now increases Mantra of Healing’s life regeneration to 1240 per second (up from 620)
Damage bonus increased from 16% to 20%
Now has a larger initial cost but a much lower continual cost while channeling
Base weapon damage increased from 180% to 385%
Skill Rune – Cloud of Bats
Initial damage increased from 234% to 500% weapon damage
Skill Rune – Plague Bats
Maximum damage increased from 270% to 578% weapon damage
Now regenerates 2% of maximum life per second (up from 1%)
Base weapon damage increased from 210% to 285%
Skill Rune - Arcane Mines
Weapon damage increased from 180% to 340%
Skill Rune - Cascade
Weapon damage of bonus missiles increased from 210% to 285%
The duration of Archon should now be extended by assists from players in multiplayer games, in addition to kills
Base weapon damage increased from 170% to 220%
Skill Rune - Entropy
Weapon damage increased from 196% to 253%
Skill Rune - Intensify
Maximum damage increased from 221% to 286% weapon damage
Skill Rune – Vigoron
Now regenerates 620 life per second (up from 310)
Ray of Frost
Base weapon damage increased from 215% to 280%
Skill Rune – Black Ice
Ice patch weapon damage increased from 387% to 504%
Skill Rune – Sleet Storm
Weapon damage increased from 280% to 364%
Skill Rune – Snow Blast
Maximum damage increased from 280% to 364% weapon damage
Players may now Teleport to any location within range, as long as a path is available
Now regenerates 620 life per second (up from 310)
Fixed a bug causing Teleport – Safe Passage to only reduce damage from physical attacks
Players can now queue up multiple items and gems at a time within the same tier to be crafted, so long as they possess the necessary materials
Players can now craft items using materials located in the shared stash
Salvaged item information will no longer be displayed in the chat log
Players can now disable the confirmation dialog when salvaging items of Rare quality
Fixed a bug preventing players from salvaging an item by dragging it onto the Blacksmith's anvil icon
Now regenerates 310 life per second (up from 155)
Players should now encounter more monsters in Acts I, II, and IV in Inferno difficulty when playing at Monster Power 1 or greater
In multiplayer games, the increase in monster hit points per additional player has been reduced to 50% (down from 70%)
The damage dealt by the fire pool left by Blazing Guardian attacks has been reduced by 50%, but it's minimum damage has been increased
Poison damage dealt by Brood Hatchlings has been reduced by 40%
Damage dealt by Tormented Stingers has been reduced by 75%
The health of normal Spiderlings has been reduced by approximately 68%
The health of Elite Spiderlings has been reduced by approximately:
4.5% for Champions
3% for Rares
9% for Rare minions
The following monsters have their experience and chance to drop loot modified to better align with their hit points:
Nekarat the Keywarden now has a chance to drop a random Key (of Destruction, Hate, or Terror) in addition to the Infernal Machine plans
All Keywardens will now only appear in Inferno difficulty
Monsters with the Avenger affix now correctly gain +25% damage each time a monster in their pack dies
Monsters with the Vampiric affix now correctly heal for 200% of their damage done in all difficulties
Experience earned by completing a quest is now granted to players that have reached the level cap
A maximum of eight buffs and debuffs will now be displayed on the UI
The maximum number of debuffs that will be displayed is three
Fixed a bug preventing damage numbers from being displayed if a monster was affected by a spell such as Hex
changes since patch 5.12:
-multiplayer online game mode is included
-correction of military units numbers after troops repatriation at end of conflict
-adjustment of formula for oil consumption
-reopening option for closed pipeline
-improvement of mark calculation for contracts for countries with high GNP/inh.
-correction of the choice of the city for organizing specific world championships
-update of South Africa's air forces
-correction of AI that will avoid to appoint women for ministries in countries where dominant religion has strong influence
-displaying all type of military units in statistics maps
-correction of AI to appoint sport and culture's attachés with the same political tendency as the government's one (in 'Opposition' scenario)
Adjusted “Recruit” difficulty to be easier.
Reduced Xeno Bludgeon skill stun duration from 1 second to .75 seconds
Xeno Heavy Chitin armor bonus decreased from 15% to 10%
Xenos are now more vulnerable to damage during ‘Rage’
Xeno Rupture trait damage reduced
Lowered the horizontal and vertical reach of Xeno Rupture
Increased Xeno Enraged Pounce attack cool down from 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds
Reduced marine claymore damage
The “Damaged Units Only” status bar option now applies only to life, shields, and energy. All other status bars behave as if “Always” is selected.
Custom observer interface files are now read from the “My Documents/StarCraft II/Interfaces” location rather than account specific locations.
The Idle Worker button now plays a subtle glow animation while active.
The Regions button on the Login Screen is now visible at the password entry step. Upon selecting a region, players will be logged out to account entry with the proper region selected.
A confirmation dialog now displays for players attempting to login to regions running a newer version of StarCraft II than their current version, rather than automatically closing the game client and patching up to the newest version.
Replay files now contain additional game information and statistics for data analysis. (Stay tuned for further instructions on how to utilize this data in an upcoming blog post on the StarCraft II Community Site.)
Recover Game UI no longer shows any events after the “Game Ended” event. For 1v1 matches, it is no longer possible to accidentally recover the game after one of the players has already been defeated.
“Internet Cafe” has been added to the list of Group categories.
Lobby countdown timers have been reduced from 10 seconds to 3 seconds for “Recover Game” and “Watch with Others” game lobbies.
The order for “Most Recent” and “Highest Rank” in the “Sort by” dropdown menu on the Profile > Ladder > Career Summary page has been switched.
The “Career” heading on the Profile Summary page has been renamed to “Statistics”, and “Total Career Games” has been renamed to “Games Played This Season” to more accurately reflect the data being displayed.
A new “Show Game Start Countdown” option has been added to the Game Options window in the Map>Map Options menu. Enabling this option will display the 3-2-1 countdown timer that was added in Patch 2.0.4 for the Take Command and Recover Game features. This option is disabled by default.
Fixed many text and sound localization issues throughout the game for all languages.
Fixed many keyboard layout and hotkey issues across all languages.
Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when utilizing the Take Command feature.
Fixed an issue in which multiplayer replays could not be re-paused if a player left the game while it was paused.
The Watch Replay Solo button is now properly disabled upon completing a game of StarCraft Master.
Replays no longer always play Terran music. Music for observers will now always match the race of the last player in the lobby. (In a future patch, this will be further addressed to play a random selection of music from all races for observers.)
Fixed an issue that affected the accuracy of APM calculation. Additional changes to APM calculations will be coming in a future patch.
Cloud saves are now properly created when exiting completely out of the client from Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm campaigns.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur when launching a Challenge mission after playing an Arcade game with an unusual dependency configuration.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur when closing StarCraft II.
Fixed an issue in which the “Waiting for Players” dialog could occasionally appear on the loading screen and drop players from the game.
The “Pauses Remaining” counter is now consistent with how many Pauses are available.
Fixed a number of streaming failures that could occur when streaming and repairing certain game archives.
Video subtitles use the locale found in the Text Language field rather than the Speech and Movie Language field in the Options > Language menu.
Training Mode maps are now properly categorized in the Match History page as Versus AI games rather than 1v1.
Stage 1 Training Mode Help Menu now properly states that Reapers can be trained from the Barracks.
Fixed multiple issues which caused Reduced Violence mode to display red blood.
Fixed an issue which caused text glow to display improperly.
Fixed a number of outdated loading screen tips.
Lighting now behaves consistently for the Razer Marauder keyboard, Spectre mouse, and Banshee headset.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur with particles made using the StarCraft II Art Tools Beta.
Heart of the Swarm Campaign
The following achievements no longer restart their tracking progress when playing across multiple missions: Smoking Corpses, Leaping Death, Get a Grip, Unchained, Shifted Priorities, Where the Wild Things Are, So Many Banelings!, Worker Rush, and Surprise!, FFA Gladiator, and Free-for-All Crusher.
The Monster Smash achievement progress bar is no longer set to zero when loading a save or checkpoint.
Fixed a graphical issue that could occur during the control room cutscene for the “Back in the Saddle” mission.
Fixed a graphical issue that could occur when alt-tabbing out of StarCraft II from the Travel screen.
Fixed a number of animation issues for Kerrigan and Raynor “Lab Rat” mission debriefing scene.
Fixed a number of streaming failures that could occur when traveling to Skygeirr Station before the “Infested” mission.
Fixed a number of icon image display issues on the Kerrigan upgrades screen.
The correct campaign progress is now displayed on the Heart of the Swarm campaign select screen after beating the campaign and logging in from a different machine.
Fixed and clarified multiple unfriendly strings, error messages, and text input bugs that could occur when performing various operations on Battle.net.
Fixed many display and navigation issues that could occur when performing various operations on Battle.net.
The “Watch with Others” and “Recover Game” features are now properly disabled for Offline Mode.
Fixed an issue which occasionally caused players to enter a locked state if they were dropped from a match and selected “Watch Replay as Party”.
Fixed an issue in which the Save Replay button appeared active but was non-functional after navigating back to the Score Screen from the Map Info page.
Fixed a number of sound issues that could occur when repeatedly interacting with a replay timeline.
Clan entries are now properly removed from the Groups list when a player is removed from a clan while in-game.
The Create, Edit, and Delete buttons now display properly when navigating directly to a clan’s News tab.
It is now possible to invite non-friends from the "Players Near You” list to a Group or Clan.
Spam clicking the Leave Clan button no longer opens multiple confirmation windows.
Fixed a display issue that could occur when banning and unbanning a player from a Group.
A scrollbar is now created in the Edit Info window for a Group or Clan populated with enough text that scrolling is required.
Maximized Group windows are now properly unmaximized upon double-clicking on the window header.
The Groups list is now sorted alphabetically rather than by online member count.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the maximum number of player slots were filled for certain Arcade games.
Fixed an issue in which review text for Arcade games could become distorted.
The review screen for Arcade games now properly displays character portraits rather than the default SC2 logo.
Closing the Game Info screen for Arcade games can no longer cause closed chat windows to reopen.
Fixed an issue in which the dropdown menu on the Profile > Ladder > Friends page always defaulted to 4v4 Arranged.
Bonus pools no longer display negative values if the system clock is set to a time in the past.
Chat window sizes are now preserved when closed and reopened.
Fixed a display issue that could occur for players who are ranked in 15 or more teams.
Fixed an issue in which creating an offline custom game occasionally caused players to enter a locked state.
Fixed an issue that could cause dropdown menus to become disabled on the Custom Games, Browse, and Open Games tabs.
Fixed an issue in which 3vAI placement matches could occasionally become stuck at 2 matches remaining.
Active Live Event banners no longer cause the Kerrigan or Planets backgrounds to pop in and out when transitioning to and from the Home Page.
Fixed an issue in which the Rewards screen could occasionally show incorrect information for the selected tab.
The Social bar can no longer overlap UI buttons during the Credits.
Players can no longer become stuck in an infinite loop when launching and quitting out of the Tutorial.
Rank frames now display around non-friend character portraits.
Frame rate performance has been improved when mousing over or scrolling through a populated Match History.
Gameplay and Races
Fixed a display issue in which Worker Status UI could cover town hall status bars in very high resolutions.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur when attacking an AI base.
It is no longer possible for SCVs to be left inside of a vespene geyser after canceling an under-construction Refinery.
The Collector’s Edition Thor wireframe is now displays properly.
The Void Ray’s Prismatic Alignment ability now plays a sound effect when activated.
The Mothership’s Time Warp ability now plays a dissipation sound effect.
Fixed an issue that caused uprooted Spine Crawlers to occasionally appear rooted.
Creep Tumors being created from an existing Creep Tumor can no longer be attacked before they are visible.
Zerg eggs no longer play extraneous sound effects when units hatch.
Impact effects can no longer change location when units are turned quickly.
The Oracle’s Pulsar Beam can no longer extend behind the Oracle when attacking large targets.
Fixed a graphics crash that could occur in a variety of map loading scenarios.
Fixed a rare graphics crash that could occur when playing certain Arcade games.
Fixed many localization issues across all languages.
Publishing a 1-player map with the “Hide Battle.net Lobby” option enabled no longer prevents users from playing that map in the Arcade.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur when using the Undo/Redo operations while modifying water cells.
Simultaneously modifying the cost of multiple units no longer causes a crash.
Switching between Categories (such as Units or Combat) in a Behaviors (Buff type) Modification table now occurs more quickly.
Macs using Nvidia GTX 680MX graphics cards now default to max resolution and Ultra graphic settings rather than low resolution and Medium graphic settings.
Anti-aliasing now works correctly.
Changing Language and Text settings in the Mac editor no longer causes a crash.
decreased radar needed per level from 15.0 to 13.5
now radar can see through enemy cloaking (Tyrax Lightning)
now get double attack value when in radar range of an enemy
can now pay credits to have Brunt planets add a new component to their inventory
Hive now carry more goods
now start new ships with shields and thruster boost consumables
races can now build a smaller hull sized ship if no defenders around a planet (TYP)
fixed a potential crash when splitting races
destroying all of the races no longer counts as a diplomatic win (Gilgamesh)
increased area effect EM weapons max range damage from 10% to 20% (random_rolle)
added some time text to Geomagnetic storm (Steve)
improved depression icon
improved energy net icon
changed save version to 142
fixed a couple database files not using the correct index
changed comet effects to have more of a tail (lostSoul)
using the mouse wheel to cycle your right click slots no longer affects the quest menu (ScrObot)
the main text event time now uses ui_textEventsTime (makes it configurable and shortens it to 20 seconds) (Crisses)
now backspace is a configurable key
backspace defaults to alternate clear use slot key (helpful for keyboards that don't have a proper delete key like mac laptops)
quest type of enemies no longer cloak
fixed a few Anti-Neutronium Device quest text issues
communication arrays will now alert nearby ships when they are under attack
now have better lighting on create ship and shipyard screens
fixed Inventory translation (DarthNihilus)
fixed MiniMap translation (DarthNihilus)
fixed Paused translation (DarthNihilus)
fixed terraforming dead planet quest
Multiplayer patch (mainly for multiplayer issues but a few small bug fixes too)
-Fixed NAT punchthrough doesn't work (Users are unable to connect to hosts who are behind a router)
-Fixed load game window tooltip shows wrong difficulty level
-Fixed trees look like dark squares after using alt-tab until you rotate the camera
-Fixed closed lines attract new passengers
-Fixed multiplayer find window tooltips show erroneous map name
-Better calculation of estimated maintenance expenses for stops supporting multiple vehicletypes
-Open windows can be closed by pressing ESC